#9

"We have to submit our group project  tomorrow but we havent started anything yet and now Renjun felt sick",Jaemin complaining at Jeno while his palm holding his forehead felt stressed because of the work.

Jeno looked at him with a smile then patted Jaemin's shoulder,

"How about we do our group project at my house cause your house kinda far from here right",Jeno's suggestion followed by Jaemin's agreement then both of them walked to Jeno's house.

  When they arrived,Jeno saw Jane's shoes infront of their house.

"She's not working today",he guessed.

They walked into the house then Jeno told Jaemin to wait at the living room as he went to the kitchen to find some snacks.

Jaemin waited patiently until he felt shocked.

His eyes almost popped out from the sockets,his heart beats rapidly and his face became blushing when he saw a familiar girl went out from her room,

it was Jane!

and the most awkward part is she was wearing nothing except a towel that wrapped around her body.

Jane walked out carelessly didnt realized that Jaemin was looking at her at the living room.

She thought that her brother will come home before dinner cause he used to spend his time with his friends after school.

She wanted to go to the kitchen before she realized someone was staring at her at the living room.

She turned around and saw Jaemin looking at her without even blink.

She was shocked then she shouted followed by Jaemin's scream cause was shocked by Jane's scream.

Jeno ran to the living room and directly looked at his sister.

He quickly stood infront of Jane covered her body.

He brought Jane to her room then came back to Jaemin who was still not recover from the shockness that he experienced before.

"Im very sorry,i think she thought that im not gonna come back home early",Jeno explained to Jaemin.

Jane walked out from her room then came to Jeno.

Jeno looked at her then introduced Jaemin to Jane.

Jane and Jaemin looked at each other directly then looked at other place.The situation became awkward before Jeno told Jaemin to wait at the living room so that he can bring some snacks from the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?",Jane asked Jaemin slowly worry that Jeno might heard her.

Jaemin looked at her,"you know what,i really dont know that you are his sister.I just come here because we want to do our group project.Im not a damn stalker or psychopath..",

"I dont care if you're  a damn stalker or whatever but dont ever let Jeno know about it or else..",Jane interrupted Jaemin.

Jaemin looked at her with his confused face,

"or else?"

Jane wanted to answer but then Jeno came back from the kitchen brought some snacks.

He walked to Jaemin and both of them excused themselves walked to Jeno's room.

On their way to Jeno's room,Jaemin looked back and saw Jane looked at him with her fiery eyes trying to warn him to not been caught by Jeno.