#21

"You're going on a date with Kun hyung?",Jeno asked.

"Its not a date,i just want to help him looking for a gift ",she shooked her head then put on lipstick to her lips.

Jeno stood beside the mirror that Jane facing towards to while looking at his sister preparing herself.

"Its fine but one advice,dont hurt other people's feelings",he pinched Jane's cheek then walked out from her room.

Jane felt flustered with Jeno's advice cause it reminds her of Jaemin.

She slapped her face tried to forget the image of Jaemin in her mind then walked out to her room.

"You look pretty,Jane",Kun complimented her.

Jane smiled at him and thanked him.They went to several shops looking for the gift that Kun wanted to buy.After buying,they went to a stall to eat some snacks.Both of them quietly eat together before Kun started a conversation.

"Jane,can i ask you something?".Jane nodded while chewing on her food.

Kun gulped then looked back at Jane,

"Actually i...." ,

" Eh,thats Jane noona!" .Both of them looked at three boys stood near them.

Jane looked at Haechan who was waving at both of them,Mark that kept on looked down shyly and Jaemin that kept on staring at her without any blink.

Jane waved back at Haechan then asked them why they're here.

"We wanted to buy something to eat but Jaemin doesnt want to eat here so we gonna go to..." ,

"actually here is fine",Jaemin interrupted.

"Can we join you guys?",Jaemin asked Kun but he pulled his friends to sit beside Kun while he sat beside Jane without waiting for Kun's response.

All three of them bought their food then sat back with Kun and Jane.Kun felt very frustrated and jealous especially when Jaemin sat beside Jane.

"Hyung,what is your plan after this?", Haechan asked Kun.

Kun doubted whether he should answer the question or not before Mark nudged Haechan's elbow,

"Dont disturb them.They might have their own plan together".

Haechan looked at Mark with his annoyed look then continue eating.

Suddenly,he dropped his spoon then directly looked at Jane,

"Noona, why you didnt tell me that you already had a boyfriend?!"Haechan said it with his loud voice while pointing his finger at Kun.

Jaemin was so shocked until he almost spilled his drink.

His voice attracted a lot of attention from other people so Mark quickly pulled  Haechan closer to him then closed his mouth with his palms while apologized to others.

Haechan pulled Mark's palms from his mouth then looked at Jane waiting for her answer.

Jane looked at Jaemin who was looking at her full of astonishment then looked back at Haechan,

"No,we're just friends"she said while linked her arms to Kuns.

Kun was flustered but tried to hide his feelings.

Jaemin looked at both of their arms that linked together then stood make Haechan and Mark looked at him.

"Im leaving",he said to Mark and Haechan then walked away from there.

Haechan and Mark quickly waved goodbye to Kun and Jane then hurriedly ran to Jaemin followed him while nagging at Jaemin's weird behaviour.