#22

Jane walked from her workplace on her way to her home when suddenly Jaemin came to her abruptly then took her bag from hers while held her hands followed him.

Jane pushed Jaemin's hands from hers then looked at Jaemin,

"What are you trying to do?".

Jaemin looked at her,"Im gonna accompany you",he replied then continue walking.

Jane pulled Jaemin's hand stopped him from moving,

"why are you doing this?".Jaemin looked up held his forehead then looked back at Jane,"Cause i like you".

"Jaemin,can we talk about this first.I think howabout we become friends first?",she asked.

Jaemin put his hand on his waist,"If we become friends, why you dont let me hold your hands?Kun hyung also your friend but you linked your arms to his",he complained.

Jane felt dumbstruck,the truth is she felt something different when she's with Jaemin besides Kun and other people that she befriend with.She smiled then pulled Jaemin's hands brought him somewhere.

"Where are we going?I thought your house is that way",Jaemin asked.

Jane just ignored his question then lead the way to an arcade.

Both of them stood infront of the arcade then looked at each other.

Jaemin looked at her with his confused face.

"Lets play something.I felt tired and stress from work so i want to have some fun first",

Jane laughed at Jaemin's confused reaction then pulled his hand to come in.

Both of them having fun at each games and everytime they played together,Jane started to feel comfort when with Jaemin.

After spending their time at the arcade,they went to a stall near there to buy some snacks where they met Johnny who worked there.

Johnny waved at both of them then sat with them as he already done his shift.

As they having a conversation,Jane excused herself want to go to the toilet so left Johnny and Jaemin sat alone together.

Jaemin felt awkward then continue eating before Johnny asked him,

"So how is it?".

Jaemin gulped then smiled in confusion to Johnny.

"I know you like her.So,you already date her?"Johnny grinned while waiting for Jaemin's response.

Jaemin smiled,"she wanted us to be friends first",

he explained then looked down.

Johnny looked at him felt pity on him,

"Im sorry,i think this is all my fault.Looks like she still scared to fell in love".They have a deep conversation until Jane came back and Johnny excused himself.