#39

Jaemin opened his laptop in his room after finished his assignments.

He clicked on the pictures icon then he looked at his photos of him with the dreamies.

He smiled enjoyed looking at the photos until he looked at the photos of him,Jane and the dreamies.

His eyes were locked to Jane who was smiling while showing a v-sign with her hands.

Suddenly he closed his laptop then laid on his bed.

He tried to ignore his feelings but deep down he really missed Jane so much.

But then,he didnt know whether Jane also felt the same way or not.

He closed his eyes tried to sleep before he heard his phone ringing.He quickly took his phone then read the message he received.

Jeno:how r u?

Jaemin:fine,u?

Jeno:always 😊

Jaemin:why you didnt come to the airport?

At first,he was shocked when Jeno sent him this message as they havent talked for a while.

He even didnt showed up when the dreamies sent him at the airport.

But then,he felt happy that Jeno wanted to talk to him.He waited for Jeno to reply his message but he still didnt reply.

Jaemin:jeno,r u ok?

Jeno:when you gonna go back?

Jaemin:i think im not gonna go back.maybe after i finish my study here.

Jeno:when?

Jaemin:after four years i guess.

After that,there was a huge silence as Jeno didnt reply back.Jaemin didnt want to end their conversation as he really missed Jeno and he afraid that Jeno might doesnt want to talk with him after this.

Jaemin:why u ask?do u miss me? 😂

Jaemin still waited for Jeno to reply. "oh come on,please reply Jeno~",he kept on mumbled waiting for Jeno to reply his message.

Jeno:you still love Jane?

Jaemin was startled with Jeno's message.He thought of what he should reply to Jeno.

Jaemin:have u eaten?i really miss you and the dreamies.i really hope we can hang out together when i come back 😊☺

Jaemin tried to ignore Jeno's question and tried to change the topic.

Although he know the answer which is yes or absolutely but he scared that Jeno might get mad at him and acted like the way he act before.

Jeno must be a very overprotective brother for Jane but Jaemin understand it cause Jeno loved his sister.

Jeno:im sorry for that day.

Jaemin:its okay.at least i can see Jane get mad at me.She still looked cute eventhough she mad 😂

He smiled at the message that he sent to Jeno.He still remember the incident but he already forgave Jeno.It was his fault as he and Jeno are not in good terms that day.

Jeno:good night