#19

"Two coffees and five donuts please", Jane ordered some foods then waited for her food at a counter.

"Breakfast huh?",Jane was shocked then looked at the source of the voice.

She ignored him then took her foods before Jaemin blocked her with his body.

"What is it right now?",Jane asked.

Jaemin took her bag from her then pulled her hands to continue walking.

"Where are you going?",she asked.

Jaemin stopped moving then looked at Jane,

"to your home of course.You bought this for Jeno right?",he asked.

Jane suddenly looked down being silent.

Jaemin felt curious with her act then waited for her response.

"Im going to meet Johnny.I havent met him after that incident so im just wanna check whether he's fine or not",Jane explained.

Jaemin nodded then continue walking before Jane stopped him.

"Promise me you wont tell Jeno",she pointed her pinky finger to Jaemin then they did the pinky promise.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Wait a sec",

Johnny opened the door and saw Jane with an unfamiliar guy accompany her.

He hugged Jane then welcomed  them to come in to his house.

Jaemin looked at Johnny controlling his jealousy especially when Johnny hugged Jane.

All of them sat at the living room while Jane helped Johnny preparing the food to serve for them.

They both chattered while Jaemin just sat still quiet looking at them.

"You look thin,Johnny",Jane said.

Johnny held both of his cheeks then he smiled at Jane ensuring he's fine.

"Still got no news about Ten?", Jane asked.

Johnny suddenly looked down then tears flowing from his eyes.

Jane felt worried then patted him at the back while wiped his tears.

"I think he really hates me",Johnny cried.

Jane felt sad and pity to him so she hugged Johnny comforting him.

Jaemin gulped,tried to hide his anger and jealousy.

He didnt realized that Johnny noticed it so Johnny released the hug then smiled at Jane thanking Jane.

"Thank you for coming",Johnny accompany Jaemin and Jane outside but then Jane left her phone inside the house so she walked back into the house.

Johnny looked at Jaemin and smiled,"We didnt talk much back then,im sorry if i discomfort you",Johnny apologized while Jaemin nodded signalling he's fine.

They became quiet before Johnny asked him back,

"So are you Jane's boyfriend?".

Jaemin smacked his lips didnt know what to answer make Johnny laughed.

"I saw the way you look at me when she hugged me.Just tell the truth",Johnny replied.

Jaemin rubbed his neck while his eyes wandering before he looked at Johnny,

"actually im trying to date her".

Johnny nodded understanding the situation,"she may look stubborn or arrogant but once she love someone,the person will be the most important person in her life so dont ever hurt her feelings like i did before",he patted Jaemin's shoulder gave him advice.

"But actually she still not..."

"she will later.Gave her some time cause she might fear of falling in love after what i done to her",Johnny adviced him then smiled at him.

Jaemin wanted to ask something but then Jane already came back to them and they waved goodbye to Johnny.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You still have feelings at Johnny?", Jaemin's abrupt question make Jane froze.

She looked at Jaemin,"Nope,it just i look at him as my friend right now",she explained.

Jaemin nodded then looked away tried to hide his smile.

"Why are you asking?",Jane asked him.

Jaemin played with his hair then looked at Jane,

"so that i can be your new love".

She gulped then she looked at Jaemin,

"Are you really serious?",she asked.

Jaemin looked at her then nodded.

Jane tried to ignore Jaemin by looking infront focusing on her path eventhough her cheeks already blushed.