#23

Jane and Jeno were spending their time cleaning their house

.After cleaning,both of them lie on the floor stared at the ceiling.

"Noona,i miss our parents",Jeno's sudden confession hit Jane hard.

Deep down,she also miss her parents.She missed their hugs, their love,their care and most important their presence.

Jane looked at Jeno with her body turned sideways facing Jeno,

"Lets go visit them".

Jeno looked at Jane then smiled.They prepared themselves then took a bus to the memorial park.

Both of them stood infront of their parents then prayed.

"Dear god,thank you for giving us a loving and fantastic parents.They always spend their time with us,care for us,be with us whether we are happy or sad and loving us.We never know what will happen to us if they doesnt exist in this world and not with us.Please take care of them cause they are both of them are good person and devoted their life to you.Please send oir love to them and tell them we miss them so much.Tell them to wait for us and dont forget us."

She felt sad cause she really missed them so much until she didnt realized that a tear trickled from her eye.

Jeno realized it then wiped it tried to comfort his sister.

Jane looked at him then smiled before both of them hugged each other,for Jane their hug really heal her sadness and its like replacing her parents hugs.

After spending their time there,both of them prepared themselves to go back home.

Jeno wrapped his arm to Jane's waist trying to held her tight cause Jane tried to hold her tears felt sad to leave her parents.They both took a bus then arrived at their home.