#31

"My parents will be very proud of me!I cant wait to tell them!",Mark kept on expressing his excitement while Jaemin replied him with a smile.Both of them walked together until they accidentally bump on Jeno.Jeno looked at Jaemin then quickly looked at Mark tried to avoid any eye contact with him.

"Jeno!I havent seen you in a while.Where are you from?",Mark asked.

"I left my things at the classroom so..how about you?",he asked while ignoring the guy who stood beside Mark.

"Me and Jaemin got an offer to continue our studies at Australia",he told Jeno.

Jeno hugged Mark congratulated him while gave a slight smile to Jaemin so that Mark does not sense any awkwardness among him and Jaemin.Jeno excused himself then waved goodbye to Mark before he leave.

Jeno walked to the classroom took his things that he left before he heard someone closed the door and locked.

He looked at the door then he saw Jaemin was standing there while leaning on the door looking at him.

"What are you trying to do?",Jeno asked.

Jaemin walked closer to Jeno,"I saw that",he pointed on the letter that Jeno hid behind his back.

Jeno felt annoyed then tried to walk passed Jaemin before he held his hand tried to stop him.

"So you also got that offer huh?Why you dont want to tell me?"Jaemin asked.

Jeno looked at Jaemin,his face was red ravaged with anger then he released his hand from Jaemin's grip.

Jaemin turned back looked at Jeno who walked away before he saw Jeno stopped then turned back looking at him.

"Dont you ever tell my sister about this!",he warned Jaemin before he walked away from there.

______________________________________

Ten was spending his time at the park when he accidentally bump onto Johnny.

Johnny looked at Ten,he felt mixed emotion in excited,shockness and amusement when he saw Ten.

Ten quickly turned his back tried to walk away from Johnny before Johnny held his hand to stop him.

"Ten,please. Please dont do this to me.I cant take it anymore.I already explained to Jane about this and she already accepted it",he explained to Ten.

Ten quickly released Johnny's grip from his hand then apologized before he walked away leaving Johnny alone.