#20

Jaemin,Jeno and other dreamies were at the basketball court.

All of them were playing basketball except Jaemin and Jeno that sat near there.

They have a chat talking about some stuff until then a ball hit Jeno's head.

Jaemin and Jeno was shocked then they look at Haechan and Renjun who were laughing at them.

"I knew it im good at shooting",Haechan said while bragged at the others.

Jaemin was panicked and scared that Jeno might burst so he yelled at Haechan,

"Hey!Its not funny!".

Haechan looked at Jaemin while grinned,

"C'mon its just a joke.

Jaemin was very worried but then Jeno laughed then threw back that ball to Haechan.

"Look,even Jeno takes it as a joke",Haechan stick out his tongue to Jaemin then continue playing with the others.

Jaemin looked at Jeno worried about him.

"Are you scared that i might turn into a hulk?",Jeno said while grinned.

Jaemin gulped then continue talking about other things.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jane was sweeping at a corner when she heard a group of girls were talking and gossiping among them.

"I dont believe at guys who date older women.You know what,my aunt date a guy younger than her but then that guy left him cause he just wanted to try date girls older than him.He doesnt serious at all",the girl claimed while the others listening to her.

Jane gulped when she heard that.

Lately,she kept on thinking about Jaemin eventhough she tried hard to forget about Jaemin cause she's not ready for that kind of relationship.

She kept on thinking while walking until she didnt realized that she stepped on her own shoe then she slipped.

The girls stop chattering then looked at her while she quickly stood then pretend nothing happened before she walked back to the counter.

"Are you okay,Jane?",Kun asked her. Jane looked at him then nodded while smiling.

But then,her smile faded when she saw Jaemin walking inside the bookshop.

She quickly hid behind Kun so that Jaemin didnt noticed her.

Jaemin went inside looking for her,he looked for her until he decided to walk to the counter.

Jane begging Kun to not tell Jaemin that she's here so she quickly hid somewhere near.

Jane saw Jaemin asked Kun and Kun shooked his head trying to cover herself.

Jaemin then thanked him and walked away from the bookshop.Jane felt relieved then went outside from the place she hid thanking Kun.

"He really eager searching for you",Kun said to Jane.

Jane just smiled then continue doing her work before Kun asked her,

"are you free this weekend?".

Jane took some time to think then she nodded

"This sunday im gonna attend my niece's birthday party so i plan to buy a present for her this saturday but i dont know what to buy.I thought that maybe you can help me",Kun explained.

Jane grinned, "Sure,i can help you".

Kun felt his heart beat rapidly especially when Jane smiled at him.

He smiled back at Jane then continue his work eventhough his mind kept on thinking and cant wait for that day to come.