#25

"What?",she said at Jaemin who kept on staring at her.Jaemin shrugged then looked infront on his way accompany Jane to her home.They stopped by an icecream stall to have icecream then sat at a park near there to eat their icecream.

"Jaemin-ah,why do you like me?",Jane asked Jaemin in a sudden.Jaemin shrugged then continue eating his icecream while Jane looked frustrated Jaemin didnt answer her question.

She flicked Jaemin's forehead then laughed when Jaemin anguished himself from the pain.Jaemin then stared at her before he wiped some icecream at Jane's lips,

"careless"

he said to Jane smiling then continue eating his icecream.

Jane wanted to punch Jaemin but then she saw a familiar guy walking by the shops like looking for something.

"Ten!",she called Ten then ran to him while Jaemin followed her.

Ten smiled excitedly at Jane as he already found someone that he recognize.

"I didnt know you were here.Why you didnt contact me?",Jane asked.

Ten put his hand behind his neck and laughed,

"im sorry.i dont want to burden you.I arrived this morning and i thought i wanted to meet you so i was searching for your workplace",Ten explained.

Both of them chattered while Jaemin kept on looking at Ten scanning him up and down wanted to know who is this guy and how important he is to Jane.

"Who is..",Ten asked while pointed his finger at Jaemin.

"He is.." ,

"Im Jaemin,Jane's boyfriend",he interrupted then pulled her body closer to him.

Jane was shocked from Jaemin's sudden action then laughed awkwardly before she asked Ten,

"Have you met Johnny?".

Ten suddenly looked down then shooked his head.Jane felt guilty for asking the question but then Ten excused himself from them.

"Looks like someone have to apologize",Jaemin said tried to tease Jane.

Jane pouted then punched Jaemin's chest felt sulked with Jaemin.Jaemin laughed then tried to comfort her and apologized to her.Both of them walked to Jane's home before Jaemin sent her then he went to his home.