#14

"I never seen him like that before", Jaemin started a conversation to break the silence and awkward atmosphere.

Jane looked at Jaemin then looked back infront focused on her driving.The situation became quiet back before Jane explained to Jaemin about Jeno.

"Jeno is a very good brother.He's the only guy that i can trust.He did that because of me".Jaemin looked at Jane focusing on her story.

"The truth is we move here because of him.He was expelled from school because he was caught on a fight with other students.At first i thought it was a lie but then i found out that he involved in the fight because of the boys talked something bad about me".

"Then,what about Johnny?Does he involved in the fight?",Jaemin asked.

Jane shooked her head,"He's the one who save Jeno from being summonned by the other students.He always take care of Jeno but..Jeno find out that Johnny was cheating on me so he wanted Johnny to dissapear and do not even appear infront of me and him.If he appear,then it will happened like today",Jane explained.

Jaemin nodded too into her story.He didnt know Jeno's other side was very unfamiliar and he have to adapt with.

"The real thing is that im very glad that Jeno have friends.I really want him to spend some time for himself instead of me",Jane stopped the car as she already arrived at Jaemin's house.

Both of them looked at each other, "thank you Jaemin for being Jeno's friend",she thanked and smiled at him.

Jaemin's heart suddenly flutters,he felt red ravaged in shyness so he quickly looked infront avoiding eye contact with Jane.

He never saw her smile especially to him,directly infront of him!

He walked out to the car and waved goodbye to Jane before Jane drove back to Johnny's home to return the car.