#38

The dreamies came to Jane's house to visit Jeno.They came to spend time with Jeno after they already knew that Jeno's fever already heal.They talked and chattered about many things before Jane knocked the door to call them to eat together.

As Jane walked passed Jeno's room,she heard Haechan talked about Jaemin and it shocked her for a while.

"I really wish that Jaemin was here".Mark nodded then continue,

"i thought im gonna continue my studies with Jaemin but there's someone who doesnt want me to",he said while nudged at Haechan.

Haechan's cheeks already blushed then he tried to deny it by changing the topic.

Jane sat a while thinking of her confused feelings,she didnt know whether guilt,happy,sad or anger was dominated her.

Her thoughts kept on reminded her of what she did to Jaemin and it really hurt her until she didnt realized that a tear trickled from the corner of her eye.

"Noona,are you okay?",Jane looked up at Jeno who was looking at her with his confused look.

She quickly stood then wiped her tear before she smiled awkwardly then excused herself from there.

Jane was sitting at the living room while the dreamies were eating together.Jane heard someone knocked then she opened the door.

She smiled at Kun who smiled at her then thanked him for the flowers that hw brought.Kun wanted to have a chat with Jane for a while so Jane told Jeno that she's going to the park with Kun.They waved goodbye to the dreamies then Kun opened the car's door for Jane.

After they arrived,they sat on a bench while eating icecream.

"Jane,i have something to confess to you",Jane looked at Kun waited for him to continue.

"I like you",Kun confessed to Jane.

Jane was speechless then looked down as his confession dominated her thoughts.

Kun looked at Jane's reaction and hoping for some replies from Jane but Jane kept on silent.

The situation became awkward as both of them continue eating the icecream.

To be honest,Jane already confused with her feelings,she didnt know whether she have feelings for Jaemin or Kun since the first day she met both of them.

"Kun,I..." ,

"Its okay", Kun interrupted.

Jane looked back at Kun

"I know what bothering you right now.I just wanted you to know my feelings of you and i will always wait for you",Kun said while smiling at Jane convincing her.

Jane smiled back at Kun,she felt guilt as she might hurt his feelings but she also didnt know the exact word she should answer at that time.

_____________________________________

Jane arrived at her home then she walked inside her house.

She thought that the dreamies already went home as the house were completely silent.

She walked to Jeno's room to check whether he was in his room or not.

When she entered his room,she looked around the room then she laid at his bed.

She felt very tired and confused with whats happening with her mind at that time.

She tried to stretch her body before her hand hit on a journal near the bed.She took the journal then she opened it as she felt curious with what inside the journal. As she was reading,she sat on the bed with anticipation of what in the journal.She felt very shocked, dissapointed and ashamed of herself.

"Done reading?",Jane was startled with Jeno's voice coming from the door.

She quickly put the book at her back then looked at Jeno who was standing at the door.

His face was red ravaged with sadness as his face was flushed red.

Jane suddenly felt hurt then she cried,

"Jeno,im so sorry".

She walked closer to Jeno then hugged him while apologized to him.

Jeno suddenly burst in tears and cried so bad on her chest.

His body weakened and he kneeled on the floor.

Jane hugged her tighter and he cried louder than before as he held this pain alone for a long time.

Jane felt very dissapointed at herself since she kept on blaming herself for everything and hoping that Jeno will forgive her.