05 - The Wall Can't Possibly Be This Close

Two days seemed to fly quickly when one really had fun, because that is what (Name) felt. Everyday, she looked forward to the end of the school hours so she can go and swim with the club. Makoto had been very patient with teaching her. He corrected her form, which still needed a lot of work.

Before she knew it, its already the day for the joint practice. Honestly, a part of her is pretty nervous about this. There will be a lot of new people to meet. She knew this because Samezuka is basically a swimming school, so she knew that there will be a lot of members in the swimclub, unlike it was in Iwatobi.

However, she was willing to try because Nagisa, Rei, Makoto, and even Haru seems excited. They probably have some friends from Samezuka. Gou was out of the question. She was practically skipping with excitement knowing that she will get to see a lot of muscles and perfect swimmer bodies. Her obsession with muscles never fails to amuse (Name).

As promised, she heads to the changing room right after class. She walked along side Haru and Makoto, this time less awkwardly since (Name) felt more comfortable and Haru seemed to accept her into the group. Gou, Nagisa, and Rei were already waiting when they arrive, and soon, the whole group set off towards Samezuka.

On the way, her phone then suddenly beeped with a message notification. She opened it, expecting it to be Gou, but it wasn't. The top of her screen showed an unknown number, and so she ignored it. Maybe later.

~~~~~

Upon their arrival at the Samezuka, the boys went to the changing rooms to change into their swim suits, except for Haru, who just stripped right by the entrance and jumped in. He was always so eager when it comes to water. (Name) went to a different changing room, a more isolated one since Samezuka is an all boy's school.

She had her swimsuit this time, a (Favorite Colour) (style) swimsuit whic did not only show off her (best physical quality), but also feels right and very comfortable to wear. In a way, it made her feel a lot more confident in swimming, or maybe, trying to swim.

(Name) made her way back to the pool. When she got there, she saw the guys and Gou huddled together talking, but there is an extra person among the group. She noticed a maroon haired guy standing next to Haru. What first caught (Name)'s attention was the fact that his hair colour is exactly like Gou's.

"Ahh! (Name) There you are!" Nagisa rushed to meet her halfway to the guys just to go behind her and grab her shouders then push her towards the group.

"Gou, is this the new member you told me about?" Maroon haired guy spoke. Now that she stood closer to him, she noticed that he also had the same eye colour as Gou's. This must be-

"Yep! (Name), this is Rin Matsuoka, my brother." Gou turned to (Name) while she gestured at the guy, Rin.

"Osu! Nice to meet you," Rin grinned while pushing his hair out of his eyes

"Nice to m-meet you too, Matsuoka-san." What's with my stammer ugh.

"Rin. Anyway, I heard you are currently learning backstroke with Makoto?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am. He's a good coach," (Name) smiled at Makoto, who laughed nervously.

"Hear that? Coach Tachibana?" Nagisa teased making Makoto flustered while everyone else laughed at his antics.

Rin looked over at the pool, "Okay you can have the furthest lane on the left. Exclusively for one who is just learning to swim."

"Thank you brother!" Gou exclaimed.

"Oh one more thing," Rin leaned forward as if he was about to whisper a secret, "If you see a guy with firey orange hair, that is momo, don't freak out but he kinda has a thing for cute-"