27 - The Truth Can Hit Pretty Damn Hard

"Okay lets have a break guys!" Hideki grinned, shaking his sore hands from playing the bass guitar, "10 minutes?"

"I second that," Aika sat down on the nearest chair, "I think we got this guys!"

"That new song was a little hard, we still need to repeat that one later," (Main Vocalist Name) said, "after the break."

"Oohhh right. The song she made for her man, right?" Aika winked.

"I-I.. Uhh.."

"We know you, (Name)," Hideki chuckled, "I can see you really like him."

He used my real name, (Main Vocalist Name) noticed. She plopped down om the floor crossing her legs and looking up at her friends. "I... I don't know. On one hand I'm scared. You know what happened with him, and it is not something you can get over that quickly. I don't want another abusive relationship."

"He doesn't feel off like he did, (Name)," Aika said. (Main Vocalist Name) grimaced and looked down at her hands. This triggered a memory in her, something unpleasant.

"(Name) something feels off about him, you should be careful."

"He will never hurt me," sighing, (Name) walked away from her friend, "I trust him, and I know you are just jealous he's taking my time with you."

"(Name)! I would never-"

(Name) whirled around, "You never saw him like I do, you never spent all those sweet moments with him. You can't trust baseless rumors!" she yelled, before sprinting off

That was their fight a few days after (Name) started dating him. She thought she lost Aika, lost one of her best friends, but Aika was there for her after.. After the break up. She really don't deserve her.

Aika always had better judgement than she does. She is way more observant, and she cares a lot about her friends. (Name) had accused Aika of being jealous when she all she really did was look out for her. But here she is... Supporting this relationship?

(Name) sighed before looking up at Aika again, "but what about this?" she gestured at her band.

Aika narrowed her eyes, "you never told him." Her voice came out quiet, and without the questioning tone. She was sure (Name) haven't told Sousuke.

(Name) didn't- couldn't say anything.

Aika stood up and fixed her skirt, "Girl, lets go out and get some drinks." She turned to Hideki and Clyde, who were both talking quietly, the former leaning against the wall beside the drum set, "you boys want anything?"

~~~~~

The boys were having a blast, going all around campus with their waterguns and hunting down the opposing team

The boys were having a blast, going all around campus with their waterguns and hunting down the opposing team. So far, the only ones "dead" or off the games are Rei and Nagisa. Rei was taken out by Nagisa, who snuck a surprise attack on him, and finally hitting him with water. However, Rin had then chased Nagisa away, making him run into one of Rei's booby traps. This caused the Rei's other hidden watergun to soak Nagisa with water, which also means he is out.