Something ♡

"Flora.." I hear a raspy accent whispering my name over and over again, waking me from my dream.

"Flora James.." I flutter my eyes open to see Harry's emerald gaze lingering on the sheet that covers my bare body, and his pink lips turned in a gentle smile.

It's then that I realize last night wasn't a dream, and how adorable it is when Harry says my full name like he is always about to say something special after.

"Well good morning beautiful." Harry brings his bottom lip between his teeth as I sleepily pull at my bed sheets, trying to cover my bare shoulders.

"Good morning." I mumble, loving the way his finger is tracing circles on my back through the sheer sheet.

"Last night was.." Harry begins and I cover my blushing cheeks with my hands which only makes the sheet I was holding to cover my body slide down my back.

"Why are you covering your face? don't do that. You're so beautiful, especially when you're blushing." Harry removes my hands and I go doe eyed just looking at the pretty boy who seems to not be disgusted by me somehow.

"You don't have to say that."

"Say what? That you're beautiful? Why wouldn't I say that? I think you are the most beautiful girl i've ever met, and by the way I was going to say last night was a night I will never forget." Harry says, tucking a dark curl behind my ear and kissing my naked shoulder, repeatedly.

"I can almost believe you when you kiss me like that." I roll my eyes at the boy, who's lips tickle my sweet spot just behind my ear now.

"When I kiss you like what? Like this?" He giggles as his warm lips graze any spot they can find, making it theres with little pink bruises.

My diary is going to be filled with three pages of what this boy can do with his lips.

"Harry!" My heart flutters the more he kisses me and my giggles begin to match his.

"Alright! Alright!" His green eyes flicker at me as he lays on top of me, running his thumb over my pink cheek.

"Why do you do that?" I shake my head in awe of Harry's eyes that never seem to look away from me, like he is trying to read my thoughts.

"Do what?" His dark brows furrow.

"Look at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like i'm something."

"Flora James,  don't you dare think for a minute you aren't something. You are more than something. You are beautiful and smart and I will do everything in my power to make you see yourself the way I see you." Harry runs a ring covered hand through his long chocolate curls, his eyes glossy as he watches me, frustrated.

The only thing I want to do right now is to kiss him, so that's what I do.

My hands reach behind his head, tangling my fingers in his hair and pulling his face closer to mine. Our lips touch, colliding and soon harry's tongue licks my bottom lip, making me open my mouth, and my tongue lightly flirts with his that still tastes of mint.

"Do you have plans for lunch?" He mumbles, still kissing my lips.

"I'll be at the book shop where I work." His lips pull away and I wince at the loss of contact.

How can I miss his lips so much after only a second.

"You work at a book shop? Could you be anymore perfect?" He asks and I just shrug unsure of what to say.

"Text me the address and I will bring you lunch okay?" He presses a peck to my forehead and gets up, sliding his satin shirt on before opening the door.

"Okay." I say, sitting up in bed and bringing the sheets with me, the sun just beginning to peek through the curtains.

"Promise Flora James?" He holds on to the door knob, waiting for an answer.

"I promise Harry Edward Styles." I say with a lazy grin, and watch him shake his head as he walks through my apartment door.

What the hell are you doing Flora James?

hi! i just wanted to say i hope you all know that you were created just as you are and just as you are is perfect! you were not a mistake! you were not meant to look just like anyone else. you were meant to look beautiful and that is how god made you! okay ilysm ♡