Inspiration ♡

After locking lips for an hour or so, not long enough in my mind, Harry and I end up back in the same spot as last night. It's somehow even prettier than I remember.

The stars twinkle over head of us, making the specks of gold in Harry's emerald eyes shine brighter than before every time his orbs glisten at me, and the way the wind sounds like an orchestra, twirling through the wispy trees, thousands of little pale petals drifting down to the dimly lit grass. It's beautiful.

He's beautiful.

My baby blues run over Harry's pose. He looks like he could be a model for Gucci, The way his elbows arch behind him as he lays back, his eyes dancing from the midnight sky to where I lay every few seconds, his chocolate curls being pushed back with his sizable hands covered in rings, that I crave to be touched by again. I notice the ink stained to his fingers, remembering the words Harry spoke to me in the coffee shop just days ago.

"You said when you're inspired, you write?" I roll over on my stomach, my hands pressing into my double chins.

"It's the only time I write, and I said when someone inspires me.." Harry smirks, now using one of his arms as a head rest as he lays on his side, my eyes fall on the black heart inked to his bicep, and then to his stained finger tips.

"So who's inspiring you Harry Edward Styles?" I challenge, and his soft hands reach out to touch me.

"I'm afraid if I tell you, you will just roll those pretty eyes of yours at me." His fingers tuck a strand of my dark hair behind my ear, his lips curling as he watches my brows furrow.

"Why would I roll my eyes at you?"

"Because Flora James, you are my inspiration." Harry's lips move, his words coming out slow, and with that rasp I want to hear on a loop for the rest of my life, but my eyes do roll, just as he said they would.

I can't be his inspiration.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you." He scoffs, letting a laugh slip as he falls back on his arms again.

"Well when you say crazy things like that, it's hard not to roll my eyes." I sit up, my hands fiddling in my lap.

"The only thing I'm crazy about is you Flora James." Harry mumbles underneath his breath, and by the time I look up from my hands, his lips have found mine.

How can someone make you feel like there is nothing wrong with you all of a sudden, when your whole life before you met him, you looked in the mirror, tracing your fingers along your body, despising every inch of yourself, until your cheeks were stained with tears?