Such A Tease ♡

Harry and I have been inseparable since that night we had together a month ago. If i'm at the book shop, so is Harry. If Harry is writing, I'm most likely snuggled up next to him in a ball against his lanky body reading one of those books Lola likes to call a tragic romance novel. They might be tragic, but they're the prettiest books to let your mind get lost in. I haven't talked to Lola much this last few weeks. She did apologize after what she said at the club that night, she said she was just super drunk and didn't realize how serious Harry and I were. I just shrugged it off and told her not to worry to much about it. I don't really want to spend my days sulking about a couple of choice words. I know I should get in touch with Lola soon, I just need to find the time.

I kind of like how my schedule is nowadays. Not kind of, I do. I love my schedule. It seems each day spent with Harry feels like it can't be topped, yet the next day always is. He can somehow make each day brand new and all the more beautiful than the last. My favorite kind of days are the ones where he writes and I watch, admiring him. I think his favorite are when he makes me wear his tee shirts. He loves when I do that. And I kind of do too. Harry also seems to have taken a liking to the days we spend in his bed, cuddled up all day, watching the sun rise through his the glass windows on his ceiling, and the sun setting hours later.

It's funny thinking about my life before I met Harry or even in the first few weeks of being around Him. I was so scared, not just of him. Of everything I came into contact with, my body came into contact with. But with Harry I don't have to be nervous or afraid, he makes me feel like I'm a work of art, Like I'm one of the flowers I press into the pages of my old paperbacks.

Beautiful.

"Let me take you to dinner tonight," Harry mumbles as he lays a kiss to my dark curls, his English accent raspy and slow. I smirk, waving hello to a customer walking inside the door of the book shop, and then turn my eyes to Harry. "On one condition," I tease. He leans into me, his soft lips just an inch away from mine and as much as I want to kiss him, I can't. Their is way to many customers in the front of the book shop at the moment.

"Oh yeah, What's that Flora James?" He flickers his emerald orbs from my lips to my blue eyes as he waits. "You'll let me read some of what you keep in that journal of yours." I smile, hopefully. I still haven't gotten to read a word of his writing and it's killing me just the slightest.

"We'll see. I'll pick you up at seven, Love." Harry sighs, pecking my lips quickly. His new favorite thing is teasing me anytime I ask to read his journal. I understand why he is so weary. I wouldn't want anyone reading my diary, even though their isn't much to read in that thing other than paragraphs of me thanking God for the way he made Harry so beautiful.

"You're such a tease." I pout, and he laughs sweetly as he walks out of the book shop. Over the last two months I thought the more time I spent with Harry, the less the butterflies would be relevant inside of my stomach, my bones, my body. But that's just not the case. If anything my body feels like their is a light bulb inside of me flickering constantly, yet never burning out.

I count the seconds and hours until I can go home and get ready for my date with Harry. And when the clocks tells me it's time to leave the book shop, my heart beats out of my chest. I've been waiting for the perfect time to wear this dress I found at the little thrift shop downtown and I think I'm ready to wear it tonight. I never would have thought I would be caught dead in a dress with the way my body is shaped, but this one is cut seamlessly and instead of squeezing at my curves, it accentuates them.

I just hope Harry likes it as much as I do.