Such A Romantic ♡

I flip my light switch off, the fairy lights that twinkle around my metal bed frame guiding my footsteps through the dark room, to my bed. I crawl under the covers, saying a little prayer before bed, like I have since I was a small child, and then I open my eyes, the lights above me reminding me of the twinkle of golden light that lingers in Harry's emerald eyes.

My lips begin to curl as I think of the way his soft lips feel pressed to mine, but I am soon interuppted by my phone ringing over and over again, on my bedside table. My eyes focus on the name on the screen, and I smile.

Harry.

"Hello?"

"Flora James, You're just the girl my ears wanted to hear."

"Harry Edward Styles, such a romantic."

"And you aren't?"

"Maybe a little..Why did you call? You said goodbye when you kissed me at my door remember?"

"How could I forget.."

My cheeks turn a thousand shades darker, and I pull the covers over my face, trying not to scream at how adorable he is.

"Flora James.."

"Harry Edward Styles.."

"Do you maybe want to come over tomorrow- like to my apartment? It looks like a creepy basement, and okay it's a little dark, but I can make us coffee, and pancakes.. Do you like pancakes? We don't have to have pancakes.. I'm actually more of a waffle guy myse-"

"Yes." I stop him, feeling the nerves radiating off his raspy voice.

Why is he nervous?

"Yes..Okay.." I can hear his wide smile on the other end of the line.

"Okay."

"I'll send you the address."

"Thanks." Why am I thanking him? I'm so lame.

"Oh, and Flora James.."

"Yeah?"

"Goodnight Beautiful."

"Goodnight Harry." I mumble into the phone, hanging up a second after, and laying my phone on my chest, smiling when my phone buzzes, signaling a text.

Harry's address.