A Million Butterflies ♡

My eyes flutter open sleepily, Harry's soft breathing echoing through his bedroom where we lay.  I fall more in love with the warmth of Harry's big arms wrapped around my stomach, and only for a second do I cringe at the thought of him not liking the way his hands feel hugging my curves. He doesn't seem to mind the way my body is much fuller than his for some reason, he seems to admire it. I don't know why, but it's kind of nice the way he looks at me. 

I trace the outline of my still swollen lips from the events of last night, a smile forming over my cheeks, while gleaming at Harry with twinkling eyes. His pink lips look supple in a small pout as he snores, and a long chocolate curl of his hangs over top his face rising as he inhales, and then settles over his nose each time his chest exhales. It may be the cutest thing I've ever seen. 

He may be the cutest thing i've ever seen.

"Mm Flora.." Harry hums, nuzzling my jaw while pulling me closer to his warm body.

"I'm sorry, You just had this piece of hair over your eyes, and it made me laugh. I'm sorry I woke you.." My lips gets caught between my teeth at the thought of him being upset I woke him up from his sleepy state, but he doesn't seem bothered as his fingers begin to trace circles in my bare thigh. My insides turning into a butterfly garden, and my heart turning into a bouquet of wild flowers.

"Don't be sorry Flora James, Now that i'm up, I can do this.." Harry whispers in my ear, His big hands pulling me on top of him.

"Harry!" I giggle, attempting to climb off of his pretty body in fear I will crush him, but he won't let me go, and I don't mind as he pulls my face down to his, our noses grazing over one another's, and our lips desperate for one another.

"You can't escape from me Flora James." He mumbles over top of my lips, and at his words I cave. I need to taste his sweet lips on mine. I press my mouth to his softly, my fingers getting tangled into his sleepy curls.

"I could write a million pages on just your lips. You're perfect." Harry breaks our kiss, his emerald eyes darkening as he runs his thumb over top my bottom lip. The way he looks at me so gently, so aware of me, I believe every raspy word. I smile, and his tongue lingers for a second over his lips before he leans up, teasing my lips with his.

THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT MAKE YOU UPSET< ALSO MIGHT BE SUPER LONG ?!