I Love You ♡

"Be honest with me Flora James when I ask this question, How many times have you read that book?" Harry pulls his bottom lip in between his thumb and pointer finger for a second as he tries to hide the grin growing on his cheeks, because i'm positive he already knows what my answer will be.

"Just a couple," I bite at the inside of my cheeks hoping Harry won't be able to tell that i'm lying and begin flipping through the paperback copy of The Notebook I found on Harry's shelves, crossing my legs over one another to get comfortable when Harry elbows my arms. I look at him and he raises his eyebrows at me, teasingly. "You know I can tell when you're lying love."

"You can?" I wonder aloud and he nods back running a ring covered hand through his chocolate curls, the sunlight making his tan skin glow.

He's so pretty.

"Those baby blues of yours they flutter a bit and then you start biting the insides of your pretty little cheeks." He runs his thumb along my cheek slowly as he might never get to touch me again and his emerald eyes collide with mine at the same time as one another's. The way he stares is gentle, soft even and my lips want so badly to taste his. "I've read it nine times, but I don't want to hear it because you are the one who had it on your book she-" I talk fast and he cuts me off with his mouth.

"God, You're cute." Harry mumbles over my lips and I roll my eyes at him, backing away from his soft lips. "I thought you were supposed to be writing?" I ask.

"Since i'm going to write about you Flora James, shouldn't I get to know you." Harry smiles and catches my lips with his. His tongue flirts with mine as the tiny flowers fall from the trees around us and my dark curls take them hostage, getting tangled within my mess of hair as Harry lays me down on the blanket and hovers over top of me. His mouth lingers on my neck and chest, sparking a thousand butterflies to come out of hiding.

"How many times have you read it?" I ask out of curiosity as he begins lifting at the hem of his tee shirt that sits tight on my wide hips. His cold rings against my skin feel like ice, making goosebumps rise on the back of my spine.

"Eight." Harry mumbles, his head lowering down to my bare stomach and his long hair tickling my sides. I begin to giggle at his answer, finding it adorable how many times he's also read The Notebook, but I get caught off guard when he begins kissing each and every single one of the lines on my stomach.

My stretch marks.

I close my eyes for a second before pulling at the hem of the tee shirt that Harry had raised nearly above my head, attempting to cover myself back up.

"Flora James did I do something wrong? Is this because i'm a twenty four year old man and I've read The Notebook more than the normal amount?" He furrows his dark brows at me, one side of his mouth frowning back at me. I let a small smile slip through my teeth only for a second before sitting up. "No Harry, it's not that."

"Then what is it?" He scoots close to be, one of his large hands drawing circles in the denim of my jeans and the other reaches for my hand. He tangles his fingers with mine and I just stare at our hands that sit locked in between us. They look so perfect holding onto one another. They look like they belong. Why can't I look the way our hands look when they're together?

"I'm sorry Harry," I mumble, leaning my head on his shoulder. He presses a kiss to my hair before he replies, confused. "What why? You didn't do anything wrong."

"My body. It will never be what you want Harry," A tear falls down my cheek.

"Flora James you must know that I find you absolutely beautiful, but beyond that an array of other things. I've only known you for seventeen days and I wish God would have given me you to me sooner Flora James, because I feel like before that night we met at the bar I had no reason to be on this earth. I was missing out if I wasn't with you is how I see it. I'm so in love with you Flora James."

As Harry speaks my head spins round trying to hold all of his words in my heart and memories for as long as I live. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest and the butterflies in my stomach coming alive to sing Harry's name out all as one, because I feel the same way. My days were nothing before Harry came into my life and I would feel like nothing if it wasn't for him.

"You've been counting the days we've known each other?" I whisper in his neck and he pulls my face up to meet his eyes. "And every day after my love." He wets his lips quickly before cupping his hand around my cheek and pressing his lips to mine.

"Harry.." I mumble through his teeth and our shared breaths. "I love you."

His lips curl over mine as he lays me back down. "I love you Flora James."