My Dearest Flora James, ♡

To the love of My life here on earth and hopefully in heaven.

My Dearest Flora James,

I will not go on and on about just how truly beautiful You are, no. I know You would just roll those  pretty baby blues of yours at this page if I did that. Who am I kidding, You are probably doing it nonetheless. Actually, if you aren't rolling your eyes please stop reading because You most definitely are not My Flora James.

Now that we have that settled, I will tell You the things about yourself that I'm afraid you've never  heard from me or anyone else. I will try to refrain from repeating the word beautiful or lovely over and over again. But I can not make you any promises those words will not slip up somewhere on this page.

The first thing I will tell You is that You are the only girl or person in general that can mutter less than a simple hum and make the world seem like a better place than it ever will be. In fact if the world didn't have one of You, I'm not sure I would want to stay here.

The second thing I will tell You is that I've never known of someone like you, who can make a person whom hasn't seen their family in decades, make them feel at home. You are so incredibly heartwarming.

The third thing I will tell You might seem small, but to me it's like rain on a sunny day, I fall more in love with You when I watch that nose of yours crinkle when You read.

The fourth thing I will tell You is that I believe You have an insane kind of patience for each and every one of those flowers You press in those books of yours, waiting for them to dry. I can barely wait for a pot of coffee to brew.

The fifth thing I will tell You that I admire how many times You have read The Notebook, but I will also tell You I'm selfish, and would rather You read this little entry of mine more times than You've read The Notebook. But even if You don't, I will still love You hopelessly.

The sixth thing I will tell You is that the moment I saw You sitting at the bar drinking a strawberry daiquiri, I already knew You were the one for Me. I had fallen in love with You by just looking at the back of Your wild dark curls and I was completely fine with that.

The seventh thing I will tell You is that I get angry and frustrated with You sometimes. Not because You say or do things that bother me, but because You are the most beautiful and kind and soft and sweet and lovely person to ever live. And You don't even realize it.

The eighth thing I will tell you is again something small, but true. My only fear I have is loosing You, not spiders or heights, it's just the thought of loosing You.

The ninth thing I will tell You is that this may not be my best piece of work to You, but to Me I have never written anything that could ever top this.

The tenth and final thing I will tell you is that for as long as I live, I will forever be there for You to love and cherish all of the things You can't stand about Yourself.

Love, Harry Edward Styles