9 Months Later -6

So i wanted to say thanks to all my fans i really apreaciate the number of people who like my story it makes me feel really good. Also sorry for and spelling errors my microsoft word wouldnt let me use it so i couldnt do spell check on any of this. but i hope you guys still enjoy it. thanks for the support guyss :))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I almost dropped the plate i was bringing out at the shock of seeing him, with these people. I realized the table was staring at me as if i was in on their little secret. Shaking my head a little i quickly put on a fake smile and pretended to have absolutely no idea who he was.

"Hello, my names Collette and i'll be your waitress for the night. Do you two know what you'd like to drink?" I questioned while handing them the two menus i'd left near by for when they arrived. He staired like he didnt believe it was me. Hell i couldnt believe it was him. I had to get out of here as fast as i possibly could.

Rossi, who's voice i recognized from the alleyway the other night talked first ignoring his friend.

"Sprite." I nodded my head and wrote it down.

"Uhm, water please?" He asked almost choking to get the words out. I was having the simmilar reaction.

"I'll be right back with your drinks and to take your orders." I said while practically sprinting into the kitchen. I took a deep breath and got myself a quick drink of water and made the two new arrivals drinks for them walking out with a fake grin on my face. As i walked out all conversation came to a stop and i felt like i was on trial. Eye's were following my every move making me quite uncomfortable. I place their drink orders in front of them and took out my notepad and coppied down their orders.

He seemed to have gotten himself together with the few minutes i had been away. I repeated my steps back to the kitchen and gave Jay the order. I guess i looked a little shaken up because he kept asking if i was alright and telling me he'd finish up the night for me if i needed to leave. As much as i appreciated his kindness i had to finish this party, even though it was the last thing i wanted to do.

The orders were done and i walked back out delivering the plates without looking at anyone. I asked if their was anything else they needed and they said no so i headed back to the kitchen my nerves still shot from seeing him here. I'm not stupid i caught a few snippets of their conversation and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what exatly they were talking about.

Jay wasn't in the kitchen so i walked out back to see him smoking a ciggarette. i had smoked before i became pregnant but gave it up after finding out Lena was going to be coming into the world in less than a year. I figured if i could stop for 9 months i shouldnt start the day after she was born.

He took a drag and blew the smoke out into the frigid air. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye.

"Want one?" He asked passing me his pack. It was so tempting to take one i almost reached out.

"I quit." I said "But thanks." He nodded his head and replaced the pack back into his pocket.

"Whats got you so freaked?"

"Nothing, just Lena. I think she might be getting a cold." I lied not wanting to bring up the people currently occuyping the room inside.

He nodded his head probablly not believing me but not wanting to pry into my buisness.

After a few minutes of silence i walked back in telling Jay I was checking on the group. I walked through the kitchen door to see the men sitting around with empty plates in front of them.