22. Questions and Answers [Special]

Molly: Alright everyone, please take your seats. The readers have been waiting for this interview for a long time so I'd like to get started right away.

Yoongi: Lady, I don't give a damn.

Molly: I am THE AUTHOR mister minty grinch. Be nice to me or I'll write you a bad ending.

Yoongi: Whatever.

Molly: *sighs*

Y/N: Molly, where do you want the dolls to sit?

Taehyung: Can I sit with Miss Molly???

Molly: Awwww, of course, you little cutie. But don't poop on me or I'll make you sit with Yoongi.

*Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi sit on Molly's shoulders while Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jin sit on Y/N's shoulders*

Molly: Okay, all the irrelevant characters can go sit over there. Aside from Kitty. You can sit by Y/N's feet. Alright, alright. We're ready. *clears throat*

N A M J O O N

1. How would you feel about being president?

Namjoon: From what I've read they get shot, so no thanks. Kidding. In all seriousness, I don't think I would be able to handle that sort of responsibility. Plus, I'm too short.

2. How do you feel about Y/N? Do you think you'll stay with her forever?

Namjoon: She's done so much for us and I really appreciate her. I'd consider her a long-time friend. As for staying with her forever, it seems like I don't really have a choice to leave her at this point. But I don't mind. I enjoy her company.

3. What is the most recent book you've read?

Namjoon: *smiles* I just finished Ethics by Aristotle. I'm so glad Y/N got it for me, it really made me look at the world with a different perspective. Y/N also read it back in high school so it was nice having a conversation with her about the different principles.

4. In your opinion, who has the lowest IQ between you and the other members, and why?

Yoongi: Clearly you because you can't have an opinion about someone's IQ. It's a fact.

Molly: Hey, it's not your turn to speak. Be quiet or I'll stick you in my armpit.

Yoongi: I do what I want you stupid—

Molly: Censor that, please!

Namjoon: ...

Namjoon: I apologize for him being so rude. But if I were to guess... I'd say Yoongi. Just because he's street smart doesn't mean he's school smart. I think we can all attest to that.

5. How can you keep up with all these children in the same house?

Namjoon: It's a bit difficult keeping everyone in line at times, but for the most part we act maturely and respectfully. It's Yoongi that I have to worry about at times, though. But I leave him to Y/N.

6. Have you ever tried shoving a firefly up your butthole to make your farts glow?

Namjoon: Thank you, next.

7. How do you dolls even eat cause aren't you made out of plastic or are you humans but smaller?

Namjoon: Once we came to life we became like humans, but smaller. Y/N says that we were a weird type of plastic before our transformation.

S E O K J I N

1. Why do you like sitting in drinks? On a side note, you are perfect, so it's okay if you want to continue.