The Field Trip

Jax woke to find Madison was no longer by his side. He shrugged it off and prepared for the day, soon joining everyone in the kitchen, shortly after Madison had shut off the news.

"Hey, I was watching that." Nan told Madison.

"Why, it's yesterday's news." Madison stated, "Got any greek yoghurt?" Madison asked Spalding, as she picked at the food on the table before her.

Zoe walks over to Madison, as Jax sits beside Nan sipping at his coffee, listening into the girls' conversation.

"We have to tell somebody what happened...The one I met, Kyle...Madison he tried to stop it and he was on that bus." Zoe informed.

Suddenly, Fiona Goode walks into the kitchen joining them.

"What are we talking about? College boys...taken in the prime of their lives, such a tragedy. Makes you wanna cry doesn't it? But then the world's not gonna miss a bunch of assholes in Ed Hardy t-shirts." She asked.

"Who are you?" Madison asked.

"You know I've got to hand it to you, a bus flip, that's not easy. You were sloppy little witch bitch." Fiona responded.

"Go to hell, you stupid hag

"Go to hell, you stupid hag." Madison scoffed.

Fiona lifted her hand and pointed at the wall. 

Jax knew what was coming, he placed his coffee on the table

Jax knew what was coming, he placed his coffee on the table. Suddenly, Madison was hurtling towards the wall. Jax leapt behind her, catching her before she slammed into the wall.

"You okay?" Jax asked Madison.

Madison looked down at Jax' arms wrapped around her waist. Jax slowly removed his arms, smiling at the girl before him.

"Yeah, thank you." Madison answered.

Fiona turned back to Madison, wondering why she had not hit the wall, but was soon shocked at who she laid eyes on.

"Jackson?" Fiona questioned.