Stevie Nicks

Nan had returned from the hospital after Luke's death. She sat in Madison's bedroom with Zoe, Madison and Jax.

Madison and Zoe sat talking with Jax about him being a werewolf, wanting to understand more, however, they were interrupted by Nan.

"You know, my powers are growing. I can do mind control." Nan informed them.

"Really?" Zoe asked

"Really?" Zoe asked.

"Nan, that's great." Jax praised.

"Prove it." Madison exclaimed.

Nan looked at Madison, who was smoking a cigarette.

"Put out that cigarette." Nan instructed.

Madison obeyed and put the cigarette out in the ashtray beside her

Madison obeyed and put the cigarette out in the ashtray beside her. Madison looked at Nan, stunned.

"Now, shove it in your vagina." Nan instructed.

Madison picked up the cigarette and moved it between her legs. However, Jax quickly grabbed Madison's hand, removing the cigarette from her grasp.

"Nan!" Jax exclaimed.

"Told you." Nan beamed.

"We asked for a demonstration, not for you to hurt Madison." Jax stated.

"You're just jealous cause I'm the next Supreme." Nan beamed before leaving the room.

As Nan shut the door behind her, Jax moved between the two girls. Madison rested her head on Jax' shoulder and Jax placed his arm around Zoe.

"So, who do you think's going to be the next Supreme?" Jax asked the pair.

However, before either of them could answer, Jax was ripped backwards and held up against the wall.

"Kyle, stop!" Zoe cried.

"Let him go!" Madison barked.

Kyle dropped Jax and walked towards Zoe, engulfing her in a hug. Madison went to check on Jax, he put up his hand signalling to her he was okay.

"Can either of you explain how he is...alive?" Jax questioned.

Madison and Zoe shared a look and then looked towards Jax. Zoe removed Kyle from her, sitting him on her bed.