Apocalypse, then - Part 2

The pair arrived in 2015, Jax and Mallory made their way back to the Murder House. Jax had opted to attack in wolf form, whereas Mallory drove in a large black range rover. Mallory slowed to allow Jax attack the young Anti-christ as she watched him walk into the road.

Jax growled and flashed his teeth at the young blonde boy before him.

"Good dog..." Michael said as he cowered away from Jax.

Jax smiled at the boy and leapt at him, tearing his flesh from his body with his sharp fangs. Jax turned back to Mallory and nodded, signalling it was her turn. Jax ran back to the car and jumped in through the window, joining Mallory. Quickly, Mallory planted her foot on the accelerator and the car took off, heading full speed towards the bloodied Anti-christ who was spread on the floor. The car bumped as Mallory sped through Michael. Mallory brought the car to a stand still and looked back at Michael, who was still breathing. Mallory pulled the car into reverse and sped back before moving forward again, speeding away into the distance. Jax watched through the side-view mirror and watched Constance kick her grandson to the curb, refusing him entry into the Murder House.

Jax then quickly and painfully returned to his human self, smirking at Mallory.

"Let's go home." Jax smiled.

*TIME SKP*

Mallory and Jax returned to the Coven within a couple of months, choosing to recover a few missing pieces before their return.

Quietly, Jax entered the Coven with Mallory behind him.

"Jax!" Jax heard from the dining room.

Jax turned to meet the owner of the voice, seeing Zoe as she walked towards him. He slowly enveloped her in a hug.

Jax heard footsteps as he held Zoe, he looked up and met his mother's eyes

"Jackson!" Cordelia exclaimed with joy.

Zoe removed herself from Jax' grasp as Cordelia ran into Jax' arms. Cordelia began to tear up as she held her son. Jax also began to tear up as the last time he saw his mother, she sacrificed herself for him and Mallory.