Apocalypse, then - Part 1

"Coco, I'm afraid you and Mallory are the only two that Michael has never met." Jax informed.

Coco looked to Cordelia.

"But, my powers are useless. I'm useless." Coco stated.

Cordelia took Coco's hands in hers and looked Coco dead in the eye.

"Coco, you are more powerful than you know. And we will not be needing your powers for this." Cordelia explained.

Mallory looked to Cordelia confused.

"Then, what are we going to do?" Mallory asked.

Myrtle stood beside Cordelia and looked at the two witches before her.

"We are going to block your powers and remove all memory of what and who you are. You will take on new identities and infiltrate an Outpost." Myrtle explained.

Mallory and Coco looked concerned about losing their powers, especially since they would be meeting the Anti-christ himself. Jax sensed their unease.

"Don't worry, all your memories and powers will be returned when we come back for the pair of you." Jax spoke, easing the girls.

Mallory and Coco looked at each other and then to Cordelia.

"Okay...I'll do it." Coco said.

Mallory nodded.

"I'm in." Mallory stated, determined.

Cordelia smiled and sat the two on the couch.

"Coco, you will become a rich socialite, a bit bitchy..." Cordelia started.

Madison moved to Cordelia's side.

"Don't worry, you won't be able to beat me with the bitchiness." Madison smirked.

"Got that right." Jax joked. Madison hit him playfully with a smile on her face.

"Mallory, you will become the shy and selfless personal assistant of Coco. She'll be mean to you, but you will overcome this." Cordelia continued.

Mallory nodded.

Coco turned to Mallory and took her hand.

"How could I possibly be mean to you? You've taught me everything I know

"How could I possibly be mean to you? You've taught me everything I know. You saved my life. You are my best friend, Mallory. And, I am sorry for whatever comes out of my mouth on the other side." Mallory sobbed.

Mallory sighed and looked at her friend.

"It's okay, I know you won't mean it. And spell or no spell I'd never let anything bad happen to you. If the world is gonna end, at least we'll be together." Mallory smiled.

" Mallory smiled