Murder House Pt 1

Jax, Madison and Behold headed for California, heading for the estate agents. Jax and Madison headed inside, acting as a married couple, which wasn't hard for the pair. The couple sat with the realtor in his office, talking about the house on offer.

"So, you want to buy this house?" The realtor asked to be sure.

"Yes, my husband and I can't wait to fill the rooms with babies and the tiny pitter patter of feet." Madison beamed.

Jax took Madison's hand and kissed the back of it before looking to the realtor

"Sir, this house would be a dream come true. We will take it in whatever condition it's in." Jax stated.

The realtor nodded and fished through his desk drawer for the papers for the house.

"Well, before you buy I've got to tell you that this house...near enough all of the occupants have died there. The house itself is believed to be haunted by the souls trapped inside." The realtor notified as he placed the paperwork on the desk before Jax and Madison along with a pen.

Jax and Madison smiled at the realtor, unfazed by the information he had just revealed.

"Okay...if you'd just sign here and here." The realtor said as he pointed out to the couple were to sign.

Jax and Madison quickly signed the paperwork.

"Great...You are now the proud owners of the Murder House." The realtor smiled weakly.

Jax and Madison shared a quick kiss and stood. Madison took the keys from the realtor, whilst Jax shook the realtor hand.

"Thank you very much." Jax chimed.

"Good luck..." The couple smiled as they left the office, "You're gonna need it." The realtor spoke.

Jax and Madison got back into the car. Behold looked to the pair as they entered.

"So, how'd it go?" Behold asked.

"Well, Behold, we better get going...we've got to start unpacking." Jax answered.

Behold, Jax and Madison pulled up to the house.