Halloween

Jax woke the next morning in pain, his chest still hurt from the night before. Jax got prepared for the day and then headed downstairs, finding the council sat at the dining table.

 Jax got prepared for the day and then headed downstairs, finding the council sat at the dining table

"Jackson." Cordelia called.

Jax entered the dining room, greeting the council members, smiling brightly at his Aunt Myrtle.

"Yes, mom." Jax replied.

"Jackson, there's no easy way for me to say this....Madison's missing." Cordelia spoke softly.

Jax sat down beside Cordelia and shook his head in disbelief as tears fell down his cheeks.

"Jackson, I know this is hard for you. But we need to know if you think anyone here would want Madison dead." Myrtle asked softly.

"No. I mean no one really gets along with Madison. They all have strong personalities, but they'd never kill her. Never." Jax stated before leaving to head upstairs.

Jax got to the top of the stairs and noticed Queenie's door was open. Jax wiped away his tears and entered her room.

"Jesus, what happened to you? Are you okay?" Jax asked.

Jax sat beside her on her bed.

"It had a man's body, but a bull's head. And I'm fine." Queenie answered.

"A minotaur? Did this to you? Minotaurs aren't real." Jax said.

"Neither are witches and warlocks, but look at us." Queenie sassed.

"I guess you're right." Jax smiled.

Nan entered the room as Jax and Queenie shared a laugh.

"You love Madison." Nan declared as she stood beside of Queenie's bed, facing Jax.

"Stay out of my head, please Nan." Jax pleaded as a tear ran down his cheek.

"You think I want to be in it? I hate hearing everyone's thoughts. I hate when you relive that night at the party. You're stronger than all of us, but you won't reveal how. And Madison's missing..." Nan said.