Surprise

It had been a month since Madison had found out she was pregnant and she had done everything in her power to keep it a secret from everyone. But since the school was now up and running and everything was set up and in working order, Madison decided that it was time to tell her husband and her witch sisters the news.

Madison paced back and forth in the lounge, awaiting to see if anyone would show after sending a message around to all of them.

"Madison, what's wrong? I got your message." Jax asked as he entered the room.

Madison smiled and shook her head.

"Everything's fine. Just sit down and I'll let you know what's going on when everyone else gets here." Madison explained.

Jax nodded and sat down in the armchair closest to his wife.

Within a matter of minutes, the lounge was occupied by Cordelia and the other witches. Cordelia walked over, looking between Jax and Madison.

"What's wrong? What's happening?" Cordelia questioned.

Jax shrugged his shoulders.

"Cordelia, everything's fine. Just sit down with the others and I will happily explain what's happening." Madison answered, smiling.

Once everyone was seated and comfortable, Madison cleared her throat and gained everyone's attention. The room fell silent, all eyes on Madison.

"Okay, you're probably all wondering why I called you here. Well, Jackson if you could join me please." Madison started.

Jax quickly got to his feet and stood beside his wife. Madison took Jax' hands and placed them on her stomach.

 Madison took Jax' hands and placed them on her stomach

"I want you to tell me what you can feel and hear." Madison instructed.

Jax shut his eyes to concentrate, but quickly opened them as he heard two heartbeats pumping inside his wife's womb. His gaze moved upwards, looking at his wife.

 His gaze moved upwards, looking at his wife

"Oh my God!" Jax whispered, surprised. "Is this real?"

Madison laughed and smiled at her husband.