Murder House Pt 2

Jax, Madison and Behold sat with Constance in the Kitchen, whilst Billie Dean loomed in the doorway.

"Constance, we'd like to talk about Michael. What happened to him?" Jax asked.

Constance looked to Billie Dean, who's face had dropped at the mention of Michael.

"I'm sorry, but I can't...I can't talk about that...boy. You should know that Michael is dangerous, very dangerous. Just be careful." Billie Dean stated before making her exit.

Constance looked back to the trio before her and sighed.

"I will talk about my grandson, but on one condition..." Constance said.

"Anything, Constance. What do you need done?" Jax asked.

With that, Moira walked into the Kitchen as she began to clean. Constance turned to face Moira and rolled her eyes before looking back at Jax.

"Get rid of her. I don't want to see her face around my house anymore. Do that and you will get your information on my grandson." Constance answered.

Jax looked to Moira as she cleaned the Kitchen counters, then back to Constance.

"Fine, you've got a deal. She'll be gone by the end of the day." Jax responded.

Constance sipped on her drink and then left the room.

Jax rose to his feet and left for the backyard. Madison quickly followed behind him, grabbing his arm before he could remove his shirt. Jax turned to meet Madison.

 Jax turned to meet Madison

"What's wrong?" Jax asked.

Madison looked up at Jax, confused.

"How are we supposed to find that woman's remains? Where do we start?" Madison questioned.

Jax smiled down at Madison.

"Babe, I lived here for a while. Don't worry, I know where to dig and I know that Moira would appreciate it if she was buried beside her mother at the Cemetery." Jax answered.

Madison nodded and smiled up at Jax.

"Tell Behold to grab a shovel. I'm gonna need a little bit of help." Jax smirked.