New Supreme?

Jax woke the next morning with Madison lying on his chest. Jax slowly moved his hand up and down Madison's side, sending a tickling sensation throughout her body. Madison's beautiful green eyes slowly fluttered open as she looked up at her boyfriend. Jax pretended to be asleep as Madison moved up to face him. Gently, Madison brushed Jax' hair away from his face, then slowly traced her hand down his cheek. Madison then leaned in, pressing her lips against his. Suddenly, Jax wrapped his arms around Madison and flipped her over. Madison let out a little squeal as Jax flipped her. Jax laughed as his girlfriend blushed a deep shade of pink. Jax then leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips. Jax pulled away and looked in Madison's eyes, which were filled with love and joy.

"Good Morning, beautiful. How did you sleep?" Jax beamed.

"Amazing...you?" Madison chimed.

"Brilliant." Jax smiled as he leaned in again, kissing Madison.

As the kiss slowly turned into a make out session, Jax felt Madison's hands move lower and lower till she reached the band of his underwear. Jax pulled away and looked down at Madison. Madison nodded and bit her lip. Jax leaned in again and continued the make out session, which eventually turned into quick morning sex.

An hour later, Madison and Jax entered the kitchen, hand in hand, joining the others.

"You two had a good night and a good morning." Nan smiled.

"Stay out of my head, for your own sake." Jax said. "Where's Queenie?"

"She left us and has joined the Voodoo tribe." Cordelia answered.

Madison moved to walk past Cordelia, however, Cordelia placed her hands on Madison's face seeing her memories.

Cordelia stumbled back into her seat, taking in everything she just saw. Jax checked to see if Madison was alright and she nodded in response as she retrieved her breakfast. Suddenly, there was a constant knock on the door. Zoe left the kitchen to answer the door. Jax listened in, hearing Misty. Cordelia stood to find out who had entered the coven, using her cane to guide the way. Jax accompanied his mother placing her arm in his. Madison sat with Nan, telling her all about her date with Jax.

Cordelia and Jax walked into the hallway, finding Zoe and Misty.

"Who's there?" Cordelia asked.

"A witch seeking safety." Zoe answered.

"Somebody's looking to kill me." Misty informed.

Cordelia held out her hand. Misty looked down at Cordelia's hand confused, but reluctantly took it in her own. Cordelia gasped as Misty's memories soared through her mind, her second sight in full effect.

 Cordelia gasped as Misty's memories soared through her mind, her second sight in full effect