one.

third person's pov

third person's pov

neighbours. that's what jeongguk and taehyung were, since the day jeongguk laid his eyes on the blonde haired boy, who was carrying his rillakuma bag with a huge box in his hand.

"hi! my name is kim taehyung! you look like a bunny, and i love bunnies! so let's be friends!"

that's how their friendship blossomed.

they were just eight.

they didn't take time to become best friends, because the blonde haired boy was a talkative, social butterfly. something the other raven haired boy didn't like much.

"we'll be best friends forever!"

best friends. jeongguk's heart ached, hearing that, for reasons that were still yet to be discovered.

they were now ten. their friendship still strong as ever. so so beautiful. so pure and innocent.

sleepovers with cuddles occured a lot in the past two years, along with shared giggles and secrets.

it was first september.

jeongguk's birthday, and taehyung was the first one to be invited, along with a sleepover.

taehyung looked beautiful as he stuffed the birthday cake in his mouth.

taehyung looked beautiful with the cream smeared on his cheeks.

taehyung looked beautiful as he jumped around with chunks of cake on his face.

taehyung looked beautiful wearing jeongguk's oversized pyjamas.

taehyung looked beautiful as he stared at the stars with bright, shiny eyes.

it was jeongguk's tenth birthday, when he realized that taehyung was  beautiful.

---

heyo! welcome to my new fic! hope you like this! have a nice day! love ya💕