thirty-six.

third person's pov

third person's pov

taehyung gasped, wiggling out of jeongguk's grip and running to bogum.

"gummie! missed you so much!" taehyung said, burying his face in bogum's chest, who just chuckled.

"i missed you too, tiger!"

jeongguk's eye twitched hearing bogum calling taehyung 'tiger.' something he did.

"hey, bogum," jeongguk said, wrapping an arm around taehyung's waist from behind and caressing his cute little tummy.

"oh hey! jeongguk, right?" bogum genuinely smiled, looking at the couple and jeongguk started hating him a little less.

"yep! so what brings you here?"

"well, i wanted to see my cute little tiger!" bogum ruffled taehyung's ash grey locks, who just giggled cutely.

bogum chuckled seeing jeongguk glare at him.

"i know my little tiger is dating my cute little bunny," bogum ruffled jeongguk's hair and pinched his cheek

bogum was taller than jeongguk and the sight looked adorable.

"h-how?" taehyung stuttered with red cheeks.

"you guys are all over instagram. posting cheesy stuff every two minutes," bogum chuckled, seeing the two flustered.

"you both are cute," bogum smiled.

"now, ggukie. i know, taetae and i were dating, but that was the past, okay? also, he wouldn't shut up about you when we were on dates. he really missed you back then. and i'm going to treat you like my beloved little brother too. keep tae safe and happy, okay?" bogum asked jeongguk, who smiled and nodded.

"yes, hyung!" jeongguk nodded, making bogum chuckle.

"you're a cute kid. no wonder tae fell for you," bogum chuckled, pinching both of jeongguk's cheeks.

"ggukie can be manly too sometimes. but we both are two fluffy babies!" taehyung giggled, leaning against jeongguk's chest and pecking his cheek.

the day was spent with laughter, lamb skewers and bubble tea.

and jeongguk thought, that the arrival of bogum was not that bad.