fifty.

third person's pov

third person's pov

"what did he say, baby?" jeongguk asked, his voice stern.

"he threatened that he'll hurt you," taehyung sobbed.

"are y-you—are you m-mad at me?"

oh baby no.

gosh he couldn't ever get mad at this beautiful boy who made him the whipped man he was right now since childhood.

the beautiful boy who got him out of his shell.

"oh no, baby. i'm mad at that little fucker," jeongguk grit his teeth.

taehyung whimpered, hugging jeongguk tightly and burying his face in jeongguk's chest.

"n-no cursing, please. heard lot of it," taehyung whimpered, crawling on jeongguk's lap and wrapping his legs tightly around jeongguk's waist.

"oh, baby. what has he done to you?" jeongguk mumbled, caressing taehyung's hair.

"why didn't you go tell the police?" jeongguk asked.

"he'd follow me," taehyung whispered and jeongguk clenched his jaw.

"you should've told me, bun..." jeongguk sighed.

"i was s-so scared, gg-ggukie!" taehyung sobbed, clutching helplessly on jeongguk's t-shirt.

"calm down, angel. i'm here," jeongguk said.

"when did this start, bub?" jeongguk asked, caressing taehyung's hair.

"i met him in daegu and he became a good friend. he then told me that once he found out that i was dating yoongi hyungie, he followed me here. i met with him and he touched me inappropriately. i kicked him in the balls but got a slap and threat in return... then i just stopped struggling," taehyung mumbled, not daring to look at jeongguk.

"i'm so sorry you had to go through that, baby. so so sorry," jeongguk pecked taehyung's head.

"you aren't—aren't disgusted?" taehyung hiccuped, looking at jeongguk.

"baby, i can't ever be disgusted by you. what you did wasn't disgusting, baby. you felt helpless. i'm sorry i couldn't understand you," jeongguk said, kissing taehyung's tears away.

"c-can we t-turn him i-in, ggukie? m s-so scared," taehyung stuttered.

"of course, baby. i'll drop you off at jimin's and deal with this bastard myself," jeongguk pecked taehyung's forehead.

now that jeongguk knew the truth, he wasn't going to leave jack alone.

---
thoughts?

hi. this fic will end in 2-3 chapters :(

but i'll soon write a new one that i, have in mind ;)