twenty-six.

third person's pov

third person's pov

jeongguk groaned, fluttering his eyes open from the excruciating sunlight.

his eyes flickered down to see taehyung's hands wrapped around his waist tightly, as his mouth was slightly open.

taehyung's cheek was pressed up against jeongguk's chest, their legs entangled. soft snores escaped his pink, parted lips.

jeongguk sat up, his arms holding taehyung's small figure. he picked taehyung up, walking in taehyung's room.

jeongguk's heart clenched, when he saw a picture of bogum and taehyung on the desk.

both had their arms around each other, a smile on their faces.

jeongguk kept on staring at the picture, not noticing the small boy in his arm, waking up.

"ggukie?" taehyung mumbled, wrapping his arms around jeongguk's neck, and burying his face in his shoulder.

jeongguk smiled, sitting on the bed and pulling taehyung on his lap.

"tae? can i ask you something?" jeongguk asked, looking at taehyung, who smiled and nodded.

"why did you kiss me back? we went you sad because bogum left?" jeongguk asked, and taehyung shook his head no.

taehyung caressed jeongguk's cheek, leaning in and pecking his lips softly.

"i want sad because bogum left. i was sad because you left..." taehyung mumbled, hugging jeongguk's waist.

jeongguk bit his lip, caressing taehyung's hair, pecking his forehead.

"tae? baby, would you like to go on a date with me?"

taehyung grinned, nodding and kissing jeongguk softly who kissed back passionately.

at the age of seventeen, jeongguk and taehyung started dating.