forty-four.

third person's pov

third person's pov

"baby," jeongguk breathed out, back hugging taehyung, who was cooking the steak.

"hey, ggukie," taehyung giggled, leaning into jeongguk's strong embrace.

"how long for the food, babe?" jeongguk asked, peppering kisses on taehyung's neck.

"wait for a while, honey," taehyung giggled, flipping the steak.

"don't make me wait, baby. i might just eat you up," jeongguk mumbled, kissing all over taehyung's neck.

"you can have me as you desert later, darling," taehyung bit his lip, smiling.

"oh i will," jeongguk smirked, holding onto taehyung.

after taehyung was done cooking, with jeongguk hugging him, the two sat down.

well jeongguk sat on the chair, and pulled taehyung on his lap.

jeongguk pecked taehyung's tummy, making the boy giggle.

"i love your cute little tummy," jeongguk teasingly bit taehyung's tummy.

"and i love your cute nose," taehyung giggled, pecking jeongguk's adorable nose.

"i love you, taehyung," jeongguk said, looking at taehyung, with all the sincerity in his eyes.

"i love you too, sweetheart," taehyung rubbed his nose against jeongguk's.

the two looked like a honeymoon married couple, and both wanted to be there some day.

"here's the last bite, honey," taehyung said, feeding his last bite to jeongguk.

"thanks, babydoll," jeongguk said, pecking taehyung's cheek.

taehyung put by all the dishes, and walked over to the couch where jeongguk was sitting.

he sat beside jeongguk, immediately cuddling up to him.

"hey, baby," jeongguk put his arm around taehyung's shoulder.

taehyung just smiled, snuggling in jeongguk's chest.

jeongguk let his hands wander down, reaching taehyung's waist. he raised taehyung's t-shirt up, squeezing his hips, earning a moan fron taehyung.

"babyboy," jeongguk mumbled, rubbing his nose on taehyung's cheek.

"gg-ggukie," taehyung whimpered, staring into jeongguk's eyes with his doe eyes.

"what do you want me to do, honeybunch?" jeongguk asked, and taehyung whimpered.

"i want you to fuck me hard...daddy," taehyung whispered, smirking.