forty-five.

third person's pov

third person's pov

jeongguk leaned in, kissing taehyung softly. taehyung moaned, wrapping his arms around jeongguk's neck.

jeongguk pulled taehyung on his lap, caressing taehyung's waist.

"gg-ggukie," taehyung moaned, when jeongguk sucked on his neck.

"my baby. all mine," jeongguk mumbled against taehyung's neck.

"yes, ggukie. all yours. and you are mine too," taehyung whispered, pecking jeongguk's lip, smiling.

"of course, baby," jeongguk chuckled, kissing taehyung again and taking him to their bedroom.

he laid taehyung on the bed, and hovered over him.

"i love you," jeongguk mumbled, kissing taehyung again.

"t-too many cl-clothes," taehyung said, muffled.

jeongguk chuckled, taking his t-shirt off along with his pants.

taehyung took his t-shirt off, crawling towards jeongguk.

he pulled on the elastic of jeongguk's briefs, looking up at him while biting his lip.

taehyung smirked pulling jeongguk's briefs down. he latched his mouth on jeongguk's tip, making jeongguk think.

"oh yeah," jeongguk groaned, caressing taehyung's hair.

taehyung bobbed his head, taking in more.

taehyung pulled away, making jeongguk groan.

"i wanna have some fun too, daddy," taehyung winked at jeongguk, taking his boxers off.

he teased his hole with his finger, moaning slightly.

jeongguk stroked his dick while looking at the sexy sight.

taehyung put a finger in, moaning loudly.

taehyung stretched himself open, and jeongguk got even hornier by the sight.

taehyung pushed jeongguk against the headboard of the bed, kissing him roughly.

jeongguk smirked, kissing back, squeezing and slapping taehyung's ass.

taehyung aligned jeongguk's dick in front of his heat, sinking down and moaning in the process.

jeongguk bit his lip, watching taehyung fuck himself on his dick.

jeongguk groaned, feeling taehyung's tight walls around his dick.

"you feel so g-good, baby," jeongguk groaned, thrusting upwards.

"f-fuck! s-so good, d-daddy!" taehyung moaned out and jeongguk felt himself get turned on by the name.

"doesn't daddy fuck you hard? wh-who fucks y-you good, huh? you slut," jeongguk groaned, thrusting upwards.

"y-you!" taehyung sobbed by the immense pleasure.

jeongguk pushed taehyung on the bed, so that taehyung was on his stomach.

jeongguk thrusted into taehyung, gripping his hair.

"y-you like this, h-huh?" jeongguk grunted, thrusting faster.

"l-love i-it so much!" taehyung moaned, gripping on the sheets.

jeongguk thrusted harder and smirked when he hit taehyung's prostate, as taehyung let out a loud moan.

"th-there!" taehyung sobbed, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

jeongguk thrusted faster, pulling taehyung back to kiss him.

taehyung moaned, kissing back eagerly.

taehyung stroked himself, triggering his release. he panted as jeongguk released in him.

jeongguk panted, pulling out and cleaning both of them.

he laid beside an exhausted taehyung, who was still panting. he pulled taehyung closer by his waist, pecking him on his forehead.

taehyung blushed, snuggling in jeongguk's chest.

"i love you, prince," jeongguk said, pecking taehyung's lips softly.

"love you too, ggukie," taehyung mumbled, tired.

"go to sleep, babybun," jeongguk mumbled, pecking taehyung's temple, putting a blanket on them.

"w-wanna talk to you. wanna be with my ggukie," taehyung said, his eyelids heavy.

"baby, m here. m not ever leaving you, bub. go to sleep, yeah?" jeongguk said, pecking taehyung's again.

taehyung closed his, smiling lazily.

"i love you, ggukie," taehyung muttered, puckering his lips.

jeongguk chuckled, kissing taehyung's lips and caressing his hair.

soon, soft snores could be heard.

"i love you," jeongguk smiled, sleeping too.

they had finally found their paradise.