forty-one.

third person's pov

third person's pov

taehyung yawned cutely, rubbing his eyes.

"ggukie~" taehyung called out, sleepily.

he looked down to see himself dressed in his panties and his boyfriend's t-shirt. he smiled, loving the scent of his boyfriend on him.

taehyung cautiously got up, wincing a bit, as he reached the living room, limping.

"ggukie?" taehyung called out again.

hearing no answer, taehyung checked his phone for a text or a note stuck somewhere.

he waited for half an hour, and became conscious when there was no sign of jeongguk.

"did he leave me?" taehyung mumbled sadly, looking down, as tears began escaping his eyes.

he was a very emotional person, and wanted nothing more than reassurance.

did he just use me for sex? he wouldn't do that, right?

taehyung assured him, but at the back of his mind, bad thoughts were present.

he left me right after the night of sex. maybe he did use me...

thinking this, taehyung began sobbing uncontrollably, clutching onto his, well jeongguk's t-shirt.

his head turned to look at the door, when he heard a click.

taehyung's eyes widened, seeing his boyfriend with a grocery bag, and a huge blue box with a satin ribbon tied to it.

"gg-ggukie?" taehyung mumbled, wiping his tears.

"baby? what's wrong, my love?" jeongguk kept the box aside along with the bag and rushed to his boyfriend.

"what's wrong?" jeongguk caressed taehyung's hair, pecking his cheek.

"i-i thought th-that y-you used me for s-sex and left. i know you wouldn't but the m-meanie voice said th-that you did. i swear i didn't th-think so!" taehyung sniffled, looking at jeongguk who had a small smile on his lips.

"it's okay, baby. i'm sorry for not leaving a message," jeongguk pecked taehyung's forehead.

"where were you?"

"i went to buy painkillers for you and then bought some groceries too. but i got distracted by something. let me show you," jeongguk smiled, getting the blue box to taehyung.

taehyung untied the ribbon and gasped, when a black and brown fluffy dog jumped on his lap and started licking his face.

it was a mix breed of the keeshond and pomeranian.

"u-uwu," taehyung mumbled, looking at the dog while petting him.

"is he ours?" taehyung looked at jeongguk.

"yes, baby. he's taegguk's little pup," jeongguk ran his hands through the dog's hair, smiling.

"he's so cute!" taehyung hugged him close.

"yeontan!" taehyung giggled, looking at jeongguk.

"hm?"

"he's yeontanie!" taehyung smiled, pecking yeontan's fur.

"whatever you want, baby," jeongguk smiled.

jeongguk and taehyung took their relationship to the next level by getting a dog.