fifty-two.

third person's pov

third person's pov

"i love you so much, tae," jeongguk smiled, pecking taehyung's cheek.

"i love you too, gguk," taehyung smiled, looking at jeongguk.

"baby?" jeongguk called out, after a moment of silence.

"yes?" came taehyung's reply.

"i have something i wanna ask you," jeongguk said, getting up.

his hands were getting clammy due to nervousness and he clutched the box in his pocket.

he got down on one knee, taking taehyung's hands in his.

"kim taehyung, my best friend, my boyfriend, the love of my life. when i first met you as a kid, i was already mesmerized by you. my heart unknowingly started beating faster when you were around. i then discovered that i had feelings for you. and that i fell hard. you're such an amazing boy. you're strong, talented, beautiful and amazing. your flaws are what make you, you. we're perfect for each other. we deserve each other. i can't imagine spending my life with anyone else but you. so will you, kim taehyung, make me the happiest man by marrying me?" jeongguk said, smiling.

"oh my god!" taehyung sobbed, nodding and hugging jeongguk.

jeongguk just cried and hugged taehyung n. he was at a loss of words. he felt so damn happy. the love of his life accepted.

accepted to be with him. to spend their lives together. he was so damn happy.

"i love you so much, ggukie," taehyung sobbed, kissing jeongguk sweetly.

jeongguk kissed back, holding taehyung close.

he was glad that his crush on taehyung never went away, because now he was his husband.

THE END

---
thoughts?

i had so much fun writing this book.

honestly, this was the only story i was super excited about and sadly it came to an end.

i hope that you all liked this book!

i love you x