thirty-seven.

third person's pov

third person's pov

"bye, ggukie! thanks for dropping me off!" taehyung giggled, waving both of his hands at jeongguk, who chuckled sending a flying kiss to his boyfriend.

"bye, baby! i'll come and pick you up later!" jeongguk said, before driving back.

taehyung smiled, walking in the shop, while humming a song.

he smiled as he adjusted the position of the flower pots while thinking about his handsome boyfriend.

he loved jeongguk, a lot. he was the happiest person on the planet, having such a talented, handsome and caring boyfriend.

he wouldn't trade jeongguk for anything in the world.

taehyung sat at the counter, as a family of three walked in his shop.

"hello! welcome to 'ferns and petals!' how may i help you?" taehyung chirped happily, smiling at them.

"we were just looking for flowers to give to our grandmommy who ish admitted in the hospwital!" the little boy said, clutching on his little bunny soft toy, as he stared at taehyung.

"oh! does she have a liking for any specific flower?" taehyung asked, and just when they were about to answer, the door opened, revealing jeongguk.

"ggukie?" taehyung asked, smiling, looking at his boyfriend.

"you forgot your phone at home, baby. i brought it since bogum hyungie was going to contact you about the new installations," jeongguk said, walking towards taehyung, and handing him the phone.

"aww! thank you, ggukie!" taehyung giggled, pecking jeongguk's cheek while blushing.

"mishter? why did chu call him baby? is he your girlfriend?" the little boy asked, looking at jeongguk with curiosity in his eyes.

"no, he's my pretty boyfriend," jeongguk smiled, wrapping his arms around taehyung's waist.

the parents of the boy looked at the couple in disgust, being homophobic.

"disgusting! you are disturbing the law of nature by this! a boy shouldn't be with a boy! it's absolutely disgusting and hideous!" the lady said, looking at the two.

taehyung whimpered, looking down while jeongguk clenched his jaw.

"and who are you to decide that, miss?" jeongguk asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"don't talk to my wife like that, you faggot!" the man said, staring jeongguk up and down with a disgusted look.

"mwommy!" the little boy called out, and the lady looked at him.

"does that mean baekie can kish sehunie and yeolie? both of then wanted to kish baekie, but baekhyunie was confused! sehunie and yeolie always fight for kishing baekie!" the little boy, baekhyun, giggled.

"no! that's disgusting! you are not going to do that, baekhyun! people like that are disgusting!" the man spat,  pulling baekhyun out who whimpered, staring at the helpless couple.

once the door was slammed shut, jeongguk looked over at taehyung who let out quite sobs.

jeongguk's heart ached, as he immediately pulled taehyung in a hug.

"baby...don't cry, my love..." jeongguk said, caressing taehyung's hair, while burying taehyung's face in his chest.
(the one when they won the award)

"we a-aren't di-disgusting, right?" taehyung asked between hiccups.

"of course not, baby. they were just some homophobic people. and what have i told you, bun? you love the person, not the gender. i'd still fall for you even if you were a girl, because you are you. i fell in love with your personality, not your cock," jeongguk said and taehyung chuckled, hugging jeongguk close.

"i love y-you so much, ggukie bunny!" taehyung said, squeezing jeongguk with his legs, who now carried taehyung.

"i love you too, my baby tiger," jeongguk smiled, kissing taehyung softly.

the two found such comfort in one another, they couldn't find in anyone else.