thirty-two.

third person's pov

third person's pov

"jeon jeongguk! come here, you evil brat!" taehyung shouted from the bathroom.

"nope!" jeongguk chuckled, sticking his tongue out at taehyung.

jeongguk had stolen taehyung's towel, running away, chuckling.

now he wanted taehyung to come out in his underwear, just to tease him.

taehyung whined, walking out shyly, covering himself.

"i hate you!" taehyung pouted, looking at jeongguk, who chuckled, amused.

"you look sexy, kitten," jeongguk back hugged taehyung, pressing his lips on the shell of taehyung's ear, making the boy whimper.

"gg-ggukie..." taehyung whined, when jeongguk started kissing his neck.

"you're so beautiful, baby," jeongguk mumbled against taehyung's skin, caressing taehyung's stomach.

taehyung turned around, wrapping his arms around jeongguk's neck and kissing his boyfriend softly.

"i love you so much, bunny," taehyung mumbled, looking into jeongguk's eyes.

"i love you too, my pretty baby," jeongguk smiled, pecking taehyung's lips softly.

"can we watch the stars today?" jeongguk asked, caressing taehyung's cheek.

"you mean me counting the stars and you counting my eyelashes?"

taehyung giggled at jeongguk's flustered state, pushing his boyfriend's head in his neck.

"it's alright, ggukie. i love it," taehyung giggled, hugging jeongguk closer.

•••

"hey, gguk!" jimin said, giving jeongguk a short hug.

"what's up?" jeongguk asked, stepping aside to let jimin, hoseok and yoongi in their home.

"we just wanted to have a movie night with you and tae," jimin shrugged, walking towards jeongguk and taehyung's shared room.

"wait! don't go th-" before jeongguk could finish his sentence, jimin opened the door.

in the room was taehyung dressed in jeongguk's white shirt, which was tucked inside a black skirt.

yoongi, hoseok and jimin's jaw dropped, because taehyung had crossdressed.

xxx

crossdressing?