thirty-four.

third person's pov

third person's pov

"ggukie bunny? i'm thinking of opening a flower shop. what do you think about that?" taehyung asked, playing with jeongguk's fingers while sitting on his lap.

"you really want to, tiger?" jeongguk asked, pecking taehyung's cheek.

"mhm!" taehyung nodded cutely, his ash grey hair bouncing and falling on his puppy eyes.

jeongguk's breath hitched, looking at his baby who looked so beautiful, so pure for this cruel world.

"then do it, babyboy. i'll support you," jeongguk smiled, caressing taehyung's hair.

"i love you!" taehyung giggled cutely, placing a sloppy kiss on his boyfriend's cheek.

"and i love you too, my little baby tiger!"

•••

"all done!" taehyung giggled, placing the last flower pot on the shelf.

jeongguk helped taehyung set up his own flower shop, just around the corner.

it had a pretty pastel pink door. white shelves with pretty designs carved out. white floor, with a pastel purple wall. a lace curtain to enter the other room which had all the things necessary for keeping the plants healthy.

all of this took three weeks.

but taehyung could do it only with the help of jeongguk. his boyfriend. his life. his bunny. his love.

"thank you so much, ggukie! all of this is possible because of you. i love you so much," taehyung said, wrapping his arms around jeongguk's neck.

"i love you too, baby," jeongguk wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist, kissing him softly.

and taehyung realized, that all he needs is jeongguk.