6

.
.
.
"B? Can you open widely the window please? I think 'this person' is right, whoever he or she is, I really need a breath of a fresh air in the morning........I feel really detoxify." Pag sa sang-ayun nang batang Arkitekto sa taomg uma asikaso sa kanya, when she had the influence.

They are now seating at the sofa in her bedroom, just relaxing a little bit and talking about the mystery hero, who she couldn't help but admire..................after she finished her heartwarming breakfast a while ago..........courtesy of course to the stranger who helped her early that morning.

Hindi naman tumutol ang matatalik na kaibigan, she immediately rise up to her seat, went to the window and open it widely.............but then......

"OH MY F*CKING GOD!!!" Bella just blurted out of nowhere.

Even Rhian is surprise hearing her best friend curse........Bella never been uttered an ill deafening word.......until now of course, with her both eyes so wide.

"What happened B?" Looking at her best friend with confusion.

"Hey?!" Calling her again, still eyes outside her window.

Then noticing a liquid coming from her mouth......ew...ew...ew...

"B? Why are you drooling, B.....nag lalaway ka! Ano bang titnitingnan mo dyan at di mo ko masagot sagut. B, I'm getting peeved here.........don't provoke me be, you know what will I do to you and please wipe off your drool, for heaven sake......it's so disgusting. Napa ka babae mong tao tapos di mo man lang ma punas punasan yang laway mo." Pero kahit anong tawag pansin nang dalaga sa kaibigan nito, ay di parin ito na titinag sa kinatatayuan at parang hangin lamang na dumadaan dito ang mga salitang binabato nang kaibigan rito.

"You even licking your lips?...........May nakita kabang masarap na pagkain dyan?" Dag dag pa ng dalaga dito.......but unfortunately there is still no respond coming from her good for nothing best friend.

Without any choice at all, the young Ramos stands up on her couch and approach her best friend, who she think, na nagiging bingi na yata......dahil hindi man lang ito lumingon sa kanya, habang sya'y sigaw nang sigaw dito.

"B? What happened, I said wipe that drool of yours.....ano bang tini tingnan mo dyan?" pag yugyug nito sa kaibigang nakatulala and then looking at the direction where her best friend is looking at, since she couldn't get her attention at all.

Then her jaw drop literally as well.

For the first time in her life.....she couldn't construct a proper syllable or even a simplest word to describe what she saw in her window.

Both, her and her best friend are glued in their position, tanging mabilis na pag hinga at kabug nang dibdib ang tanging maririnig mo sa dalawa.

Focus at the glorious beauty in front of them, that they've never dreamed to witness.

Then suddenly............

"Oh my god.......oh my god.....did she see us?!" Now the young Architect is panicking.

Kasi ba naman katapat lang talaga ng bintana nya ang bintana din sa kabila at ilang metro lang din ang layo nang kabilang gusali.

"What do you think B? Nakita kaya nya tayo?" Still in disbelief on what they just did to her best friend.

Para kasi silang manyakis na naninilip sa halos hubo't hubad na babae sa katapat na unit nito.

Yes, you heard it right.......babae........woman......female.......ang pinag lalawayan ni Bella..........ay, hindi lang pala si Bella, pati na ang batang Arkitekto..............safe to say.