8

In the shadows where you feel safe ..........lurking in the night amidst of danger.

Knowing that someone or somebody watching over you.

Dehydrated by warmth and love.
Succumbs in her embrace.

Facing the danger with equal strong well.

.
.
.
These couples of weeks have been smooth sailing for the young Architect; she couldn't feel any treats unlike in the past.

The young Ramos could still sense some eye that watching her, but this time she feels safe and protected, nothing like she feels before she was being saved by a stranger in her bar parking lot.

Yes.....since that day a stranger save her and take good care of her.......everything falls to places.

She doesn't know why but she really feels normal.........the feeling of freedom as well.

"Hey you are early today?" Interrupted by a man to her wondering thoughts.

"Dad!" Sabay tayo at salubong nito sa ama, na halatang masaya sa pag dalaw nang anak.

Ang nakakatuwa pa nito ay naging maganda narin ang samahan nilang mag ama.

Di narin kasi sya nakaka tanggap ng mga death threats or any foul messages.

Yinakap nya ang butihing Heneral sabay halik sa pisnge.

Ganting yakap din ang ginawaran dito sa anak sabay halik rin nito sa noo.

Five days ago when she decided to communicate again with her parents and visits them in their house.

Laking tuwa nang ina nito nang dumalaw sya na hindi nila alintana.

The unexpected visit to her family was the start of her making peace to her unknown understanding with her father, who was so innocent from it.

She explains to her parents the situation she's been hiding from them.

The whys and the how's........it's not easy but she have to, as what the stranger advises her to do.

Yes the person, who saves her...........always left a note in her door step, every time she arrives from her work.

Either to ask if she's okay, have she eaten yet, if she sleep well, anything that the stranger can help her with or even advices and a lot more.

So........in order for her to communicate with that said stranger, she also leave that person a letter or a note in her door steps whenever she went to work........that's how they been exchanging conversation to each other, an old fashion way and she likes it.....away from modern entities.

Added to that.........who else will comfort her, none other than her family of course............she may consider her friends as her family, but it's really different when your blood bond comforted you.

It's not easy for the young Architect to tell it all to her parents, her mom even give them a time alone with her father to talk and consult him on her situation.