7

Continuation…….
.
.
.
“YOU HEARD HER PLEASE DON’T TOUCH HER!”   A woman’s voice was caught their attention when suddenly boomed in the hallway.

Hmmmmm…………deja vu.

All eyes on her, gaining their attentions.

The young woman in her white medical coat approached the man who is looking so intimidating, wearing a very expensive suite……….standing tall amongst all.

“Sir pardon me, I know it’s not my business but please can you accommodate to the request of this young woman whose holding your man so harshly?”  Asking so kindly and with respect to the man in front of her, trying not to be sound offensive to him. 

“Sorry?  And who are you to order me?”  Retorted the man…….even though at  his age of 55, he looks younger what his age seems, his looking like 35 years younger, with a very thick French English accent, you could tell that he has a French blood flowing on his body………by looking at his appearance.

“I’m sorry sir if I came out to you very strongly, my apology for that………I’m Dr. Glaiza de Castro a Psychiatrists and an Orthopedic surgeon in this hospital.”  Offering her hand for a hand shake.

Don Fabean Arameda was impressed to the woman who is standing head to head in front of him but with a very respectful bearing towards him.

He knows he can be so intimidating sometimes…..no not sometimes…..all the time actually, but regardless he would give respect to the person who respect him……..of any order in the society. 

Even though with his stoic appearance he gladly accept the young doctor’s hand shake, so enthralled on how she present herself to him……confident with full of charisma and yet so humble………no sarcasm there.

Standing on him toe to toe, even so he is a 6 footer man compared to the surgeon’s height of 5’7”……..knowing in women’s standard height that would be tall, but this is a different story.

Di mawari nang doctor kung ngingiti ba sya o mag kunwaring na pipilosopuhan sya sa batang doctor.

But he chooses the latter, ngumiti sya dito at biglang tapik nito sa balikat ng dalagang doctor.

She was stiffening for a while then realizes that the man he is talking, accepts and recognizes her.

“You heard the young doctor let go of my daughter.”  Utos nito sa kanyang dalawang body guard na nakahawak sa anak nito.

Biglang takbo naman nang dalaga sa likod nang batang doctor, laking gulat naman ng ama sa ginawa nito.

The young heiress was hugging the young doctor’s arms and hiding her face at her body.

Doctor Arameda was surprise of her daughter’s behavior, alam kasi nito na ayaw nang anak na may madikit sa kanyang katawan even a share touched of her would lead her to an un pleasant condition………..but her she is holding the young Surgeon firmly and locking her body on her, scared that she might leave her.

Na bigla din si Glaiza sa ginawa ng dalaga….para kasi itong linta na naka dikit sa kanya.

Biglang tingin nang batang doctor sa ama nito at hindi ma pakali.

“I think my daughter has a liking to you Dr. de Castro……..this is the first time, she initiate a body contact…..she doesn’t like being  touched, but suddenly her she is holding on you.”   May pagka gulat na wika ng matandang doctor sa batang doctor na kaharap nito…….still in disbelief and astonish.