13

.
.
.
Her hand is trebling…….she wipes the sweatiness on her palm, as she swipes her card key, the lock click…..indicating that it’s open.

Slowly she opens her door, assessing herself to what she would say to the woman when she came face to face with her sober.

Iginala naman nya ang kanyang paningin sa kabuuan nang kanyang tahanan….biglang kumunot ang kanyang noo nang mapansing walang ka ingay ingay sa loob nito.

Bigla naman syang kinakabahan……dali daling hakbang ang ginawa nang batang Arkitekto nang tumungo ito sa kanyang silid.

Walang pag atubiling binuksan nya agad ang kanyang kwarto nang makarating sya sa harap nang pintuan.

At laking gulat nya nang ma bungaran nya ang…………………………….
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ANG KANYANG KAMANG WALANG TAO!!!???

She try to compose herself, ‘maybe she’s in the bathroom’ convincing herself…………as she went to her bathroom and open the door……….she couldn’t still find the stranger.

As the young Architect is still looking for the woman all over her Pent House, and couldn’t find her……..she finally concluded that the foreigner is already gone.

With a question…….

How the hell she manage to get out in her Pent House, when the main door is securely locked and if it forcedly open it will create an emergency alarm……if that’s the case the manager of her building will inform her in this matter, but since nothing was being reported………….so there is none.

With so much prostration and dismay, she plummets on her living room sette disappointedly.

If she was not stuck in traffic may be she could catch up to her and she’ll be here……..or maybe if their meeting was finished sooner probably? 

And what if she drives more faster?

Too many maybe’s and what if’s.

Perhaps today is not the right time to meet her…….but the question is…………when they will see each other again and that is if their path are going to cross somehow.

But before she marvel for another contemplations………….she immediately stand up and went to her bed room.

As soon she’s inside, right away the young Architect proceed to her balcony…………if the stranger is not coming out from her main door probably she came out here?

That’s what she concluded since the only opening that she had was in her balcony glass door.

Examining her balcony…….but there is no way out, especially she’s located at the top most of the building and there is no balcony that beside hers, hence she’s occupying the whole floor.

Except……….???

Looking at her neighboring building in front of her……….

Her eyes widen.

When she saw her…..

The drunkard woman is in front of the balcony while talking to her phone………who she think didn’t notice her.

Instantly, without any delay…….she storm inside her room and proceed to the main door.

Getting her card key, she step out from her Pent House rushing to the elevator.

When she’s inside the lift……..she press the G button indicating the ground floor.

Pressing it continuously, not minding if it will get damage……….gusto na nyang maka rating agad sa baba.