16

.
.
.
“HOY ARCHITECT RHIAN RAMOS!!!!”  Sigaw nang kaibigan nito na si Bella.

“Ano ba B ang aga aga, yang bibig mo parang bazooka!”  Bulyaw na turan nito sa matalik na kaibigan na nakatakip ang dalawang palad sa kanyang mga tenga.

“Kasi ba naman……kanina pa ako kwento nang kwento dito, di kanaman pala nakikinig, naka tunganga ka lang dyan at ang layo pa nang tingin mo.  Ano ba yang iniisip mo at para kang baliw na nakangiti dyan ha?!”  Sagot nito sa batang Arkitekto na ngayon ay eretadong eretado sa ina asal nang kaibigan nito.

Paano naman kasi, kaya sya na eereta……….e ang aga aga  tapos pinapa punta na sya nito sa kanyang opisina, para na ngang ugali na nang kaibigan nya ang gambalain sya, sa kanyang pag papahinga…………..tapos hito ngayon sya dada nang dada e hindi man lang pala ito na kikinig sa kanya.

WOW LANG HA!

“Sorry B if I’m kind of…….off today, I’m just so happy.”  Sagot nito sa kaibigan, with a smile still etched in her face.

“Isn’t it obvious?  From the moment I walk in to your office until now, your grin didn’t live your face.  What happened Rhi?  And for the first time we known each other, this is the only time I see you genuinely happy and it show in your eyes Rhi…….the glow that I couldn’t even explain………..the spark.” 
Mahabang kumento dito sa kaibigan.

“Really?  That obvious?”  Di makapaniwalang untag nito sa kaharap, sabay lapat nang dalawa nyang palad sa kabilaang pisnging namumula.

“And you are blushing!  WOW!  Again that’s a first!”  Gulat na pansin ni Bella sa matalik na kaibigan, na parang kamatis na ang mukha sa pa mumula.

“The reason you call me in this forsaken morning…………is that, you want to talk to me right?  Now spell it out…….tell me the reason behind that wicked smile of yours Rhi?”  Eagerly blurted her best friend, now is smiling as well, rubbing her two hands and starting to station herself suitably. 

The young Architect smiles even wider, as she saw her best friend’s anxiousness.

Rhian cleared her throat, fixing herself to seat properly as well.

“Will………do you remember the young woman you saw in my bed room the other day?”  Panimulang tanong nang batang Arkitekto sa kaibigan, who is listening intently at her.

“Wait, why are you asking me about her, I thought we are having a conversation about you Rhi, not other people?”  Bella questioned with confusion.
“Just answer me B…….don’t be so over acting.”  With a rolled eyes, Rhian banter.

With no choice, Bella just look at her best friend agitatedly.

“Yes…….of course, who would forget that beauty and the body…………oh my GOD!”  Excitedly answered Bella.

“You know……..if I didn’t know better, I may think you are into women now.  I was just asking if you remember the young stranger, you could just simply answer YES or NO………..but nooooooo, you have to elaborately describe her.”  Shaking her head, for being immature sometimes of her best friend, actually she just kind of annoyed or frankly speaking very jealous.

But nonetheless…….she definitely agrees what the former said.

“Well, you never know Rhi…………love is love………you may fall in love to the opposite sex or may it be your same sex, it doesn’t matter……….what’s important is...........how you feel to each other, either way we are all human and wants to be love and to be seen.”  Sagot nito na may diin sa mga salitang binibitawan.