22

.
.
.
One month later………

“Anak lumabas kanaman o……please hija, nag aalala na kami sayo.”   Daing ni ginang Ramos sa anak nito.

It’s been days that her daughter is locking herself in her room.

Three days to be exact, iba kasi ito sa mga araw na nakalipas……………….since that incident happened a month ago.

Yah, she would lock up herself in time to time, but she made sure that she will not stay in her room twenty four hours a day…….and she would inform her parents if she doesn’t want to be disturb.

After that revelation that evening where in, the young doctor walk out.

Di na kasi nila ito nakita pa……….even the parents of the latter doesn’t have any slightest idea where their daughter is.

Nahalughog na yata nila ang buong Pilipinas pero wala parin silang balita tungkol sa batang doctor.

It’s like…….she was vanished without a trace.

Noong gabing yon, halos ma wala sa sarili ang batang Arkitekto.

She was froze when Glaiza utter those words to her………the words that she never forget, that always hunting her in her sleep and even when awake.

‘But……that was nothing compared to this……….not just you break my heart into pieces………..but you killed me a million times as well.’

She was not able to run after Glaiza, as soon the former walks away from her……..it was too late when she realizes it, na wala na ito sa kanyang harapan.

Upon realizing the absence of her dearest, dali dali naman syang tumakbo sa labas nang kanilang mansion, hoping against hope that she would see her there, outside perhaps…..waiting for her, unfortunately nothing, not even a single trace of her….………….it was too late, wala na nga syang naabutan kahit anino pa nito.

Ang tanging sumalubong sa kanya ay ang malamig na hangin sa kadiliman nang gabi.

She was embrace by the cold night, that pricking to her dying soul…….ripping her heart out.

The overwhelming pain, that is trying to consume her undying love to the young doctor, that was betrayed by uncertainties. 

Napasalampak  naman sya sa gitna nang kalsada, she was so determine to get the love of her life but she forgot  the cause and effect on it, towards the woman she’s been obsessing with.

After that incident, she was not the same.

How could she be……….when she couldn’t see her anymore, touched her and kiss those exquisite lips………..kung saan saan na nga nya ito hinahanap.

Pati mga magulang nya at ang ninong at ninang nya ay labis ang pag hahanap din.

Then, suddenly three days ago out of nowhere, she receives a wedding invitation but not just someone’s wedding………………….. it was a wedding invitation of the love of her life.

She was so devastated, it destroyed her.......again.

Hanggang kailan ba sya sasaktan ng pag ibig nato ng paulit ulit....ng pa ulit-ulit.  

Her hopes that they can still resolve this circumstances in which she created by the way, no argue to that.......just disappear.

And now, her she is in her room, locking herself in…………….hopeless…….so so so hopeless.

Ngayon na kasi ang araw nang kasal ng kanyang minamahal.

She even circulate a plan to stop the wedding or sabotage it………………but then, if she do that…….lalong ka mumuhian at kasusuklaman sya ng kanyang sinisinta.