10

.
.
.
“Hello? B? Why you call?”  With a peeved voice.

“Hey Rhi, what’s with that tone?”  Concerned her best friend.

“Nothing….so what’s up why calling suddenly?”  Asked the young Architect to the person on the other line.

“Okay……….?  (Alanganing sagot nang kaibigan nito) If you say so, I let this pass for the meantime.  There is more important things that I want to ask you?!”   Excitedly quipped Bella.

“What?”  Questioned Rhian, with a very confused tone.

“So?  What happened?!  Did you see the face of your savior?  As what we planned effective?...Huh?  Tell me Rhi, don’t skip a single thing tell it to me in details.”  Eagerly uttered her best friend.

“Hmmmmm…….”  Not sure if she is ready to talk, it’s just that she’s kind of disappointed……….she doesn’t know why.

Biglang nag balik tanaw naman ang batang Arkitekto sa mga kaganapan kani kanina lang…….
.
.
.
“Okay kalang ba?  Hindi kaba na saktan? Gusto mo bang dalhin kita sa Ospital?”  Ma babanaag sa boses nang taong tumulong ang pag aalala nito sa kanya.

Now she is contemplating if she would turn around or run for her life………but then again, she was stop by her curiosity.

Thinking that this is the chance to finally see the person who saves her countless times……up close and personal.

Then she chooses the latter……..with full of courage and conviction she slowly turned around……………..

1

2

3

.

.

.

And then she saw the person who she’s been dreaming all those nights.

Well-built physique…

Handsome face…

Tall and a coffee colored skin….

Standing like a Gods in front of her……..

But wait……

Then the smile that etched in her face unexpectedly disappears.

The excitement she feels earlier now replace with disappointment.

Why?

Why she didn’t feel any enthusiasm at all……...the way he first save her……the familiarity is not there even the scent of this man before him is totally different.

And yes it’s a 'MAN'……now she confirmed that it’s a ‘HE’ not a ‘SHE’ .

“Yes I’m okay and thank you for saving me again.”  Answered back the young bar owner.

Trying to catch the man, if he is really the one who's been saving her all along.

“No worries we’ve been watching over you.”  Responded the man with a very stoic face.

“We?”  Queried Rhian.

Now the young Architect confirmed it, that this man is her stranger, when he says he's been watching her......….but wait did he said we?  So his not alone?

“Ben is she alright?  I couldn’t catch those guys…….they were very fast.”  Still breathing so hard……Noel just arrived from the scene, dahil hinahabol kasi nito ang dalawang lalaking gusto sanang dumukot sa dalaga.