11

You embody the woman she wants you to be.
You believed you’re not enough……frankly my dear you are.
Standing by her side you sheltered her…underneath the mask of courage.
Not knowing the danger may come fort…….because you willingly die for her.
.
.
.
Trying to hide the disappointment in her face, the young Surgeon is walking out from her office.

“Hi doc!”

“Going home doc?”

“Good job today Doc.!”

Again the torrents of overwhelming greetings and admiration are pouring on her head that make her grounded and appreciate her work.

She is not still use to this veneration but nonetheless the young Dr. de Castro is humbled by it.

As a sign of her respect and addressing them……..the young Surgeon will always put her right hand on her chest and bow a little for them, indicating that she really appreciate their gestures with a smile added to that……………her killer smile actually who she doesn’t know that it effect the person she’s addressing it with.

Getting inside her car and steering it outside the hospital premises, the young Surgeon heave a deep sight……..remembering the conversation she had with her ex.

It really bothers her when Anne is so persistent and determined to get back with her.

She know her very well and that is why it troubles her……..Anne will not stop until she get what she wants.

A call from her phone stop her from her deep thoughts to her ex……a situation that needs a serious attention.

That’s how mighty and powerful the Johnson’s Heiress is.

No body and no one would dare to compete or go against that name.

“Yes Ben….napa tawag ka?”  Sagot na turan nang batang Doctor.

Iza may problema tayo.”  Problemadong wika nang kausap.

“Bakit ano nangyari?”  Bigla tuloy na pa preno ang dalaga nang marinig ang boses na may tunong pag aalala sa kaibigan.

The car behind the young Surgeon’s vehicle almost bump to her own because of her sudden halt………they were horning her uncontrollably.

She parks her car on the side to give way to the other cars, which instigating traffic.

“Tell me what happened Ben?”  Tanong nito ulit sa kausap, matapos ma e parada nang maayos ang sasakyan.

Lai, parang alam na nang kinakapatid mo na minamanmanan natin sya at ang masaklap pa dito na kilala nya kami.”  Sagot nito sa malungkot na boses.

Lai’ ang tawag nila kay Glaiza, ito na ang kanilang nakasanayang e palayaw sa batang doctor……kahit pa noong kasama pa nila ito sa militar.

Bunso kasi nilang tinuturing ang dalaga, dahil napaka bata nito noong sumali sa pagiging sundalo.

“Paano’t nakilala kayo?!”  Himig pagka gulat nito sa na lalaman.